General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Trying to find some riders in GA

Search this Thread

Old 06-18-2012, 04:54 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Trying to find some riders in GA

For those of you in GA, please email me if you're interested in riding together. I frequently go to Moto Mountain (Moto Bob's) about 1-2 times a month, occasionally go to Cedartown (Highland Park) and rarely go to Durahmtown be cause it's 2.5 hrs one way. I'm always interested in learning about new places to go. I prefer to keep the driving distance to 2-2.5 hours if it's not an overnight trip.

I'm interested in finding riders with similar skill level where we can meet up and go riding. I'm about to hit 40 and been riding quads since age 15. I'm not a total speed demon, however I'm looking for guys (or gals) that don't mind opening it up occasionally on the trails. I'm currently on a Polaris Outlaw 525 IRS.

I don't ride a whole lot during the Summer because of the heat. I went to Mono Mountain yesterday and it was right on the brink of "too hot". Sept, Oct, Nov, Feb, March, April and May are very active months for me.

Hope to hear from you,
Gene