General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Dinli Helix 90cc two stroke

Search this Thread

Old 09-19-2012 | 09:58 PM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default Dinli Helix 90cc two stroke

Hey peeps...I just got a 2003 Dinli helix chineese quad off of criags list for 70 bucks. It was not running..when I looked at it I checked for compression and spark which it had. I took it home cleaned the carb and drained fuel tank and replaced with fresh fuel. I kicked it over and it runs great!!. My kid has been riding it around the block since she got home from school today. The plastics are a bit mangled so I would like to replace them...do any of you guys know where to get them? cheap???? any help would be great!!!!

Old 12-24-2019 | 06:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default 4wheeler

Can I ask did you have to mix the gas and 2 cycle oil? My daughter has purchased one for grand daughter and they are having issues getting it to work.
Thank you
Jennifer

Originally Posted by fixermaybe
Hey peeps...I just got a 2003 Dinli helix chineese quad off of criags list for 70 bucks. It was not running..when I looked at it I checked for compression and spark which it had. I took it home cleaned the carb and drained fuel tank and replaced with fresh fuel. I kicked it over and it runs great!!. My kid has been riding it around the block since she got home from school today. The plastics are a bit mangled so I would like to replace them...do any of you guys know where to get them? cheap???? any help would be great!!!!