General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

riding buddies , milford ohio /new club

Search this Thread

Old 02-09-2013, 06:07 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

heres a video of me playin in a mud pit at big rock thursday

2013-02-07_16-04-43_876_zps19f3babc.mp4 Video by MachineGunTommy | Photobucket

Old 03-07-2013, 09:11 PM
Trailblazer

man this thread is dead! lol. sorry, been to haspin last week. going this weekend again. after last week, got the winch on so i dont have to wait for help like here. but Iam glad, the guy that runs it is glad to come rescue u in his backhoe

went to the home depot, got me a vacuum cleaner kit for 25 bucks, was the exact fit for my cooling tubes for the cvt belt, now i dont get water and mud in there! and people want 200 bucks for a kit on the websites, all it is is vacuum cleaner parts and hoses.

Old 03-13-2013, 11:12 AM
Weekend Warrior

Hey, I'm from the Goshen area, I'll have my new quad in a few weeks and will have absolutley noone to ride with, I had a 2011 raptor 700r but sold it when I lost my job.
Decided to get another one and just go riding by myself because I loved the damn thing, None of my bum friends will get one so maybe we can hookup and go eventually , been eyeing bigrock, never been there never even knew it existed. can't say I'm into mudding so much though.

Old 03-26-2013, 08:08 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default ATV club Milford

Originally Posted by blackturbo
Hello all,

Iam looking to start a small ATV club in and around Cincinnati Ohio. Closer to the eastern burbs around Milford, Goshen areas.

1. why start a club?

Answer: Ive been riding for 17 years and now Iam down to no riding buddies (buddies get hurt, dont wanna ride, or lose interest ) .

We will have scheduled rides at Haspin Acres, and Big Rock ATV park and other events.

Please contact me if you live near these areas and you need somewon to ride with. Dont let your ride sit in the garage like my other buddies.
Seems like a year since Feb 2. Life has been at a high level of crazy. I purchased my wife a Honda Foreman 400 that was in need of a lot of work thats now up and running. Next project was and is a Subaru Legacy that needed head gaskets, just got the engine back in a couple days ago. Don't know if I told you i am a firefighter and have had to work a ton of over time the last couple of months. So the long and short sorry about the delay in the return Email, just looking for warm so I can head for KY to go riding. Hope to meet you soon.
Michael Clark

Old 03-27-2013, 09:10 PM
Trailblazer

TY, me and my friend ride alot, and he just bought a huge piece of land near the KY speedway off the glenco exit. I will invite you once I get to know you, we ride at haspin,big rock atleast once a month. and all other times we are at my land near the ohio river near coney island, or down at his land. And like at haspin, and all other places, dont be offended when I ask u to sign my own waiver form at any private land you get invited too. xD But right now we need a few people to come make help us break this land in near glencoe,ky. But once again, be prepared to sign the famous forms!!! no kids either..

Old 04-01-2013, 10:32 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Milford rider

The waiver form just makes you smarter than the average bear. I am off work both Saturday and Sunday this week. If you want to meet some please this weekend that would be great. Sunday afternoon would be best but I can work out any other time. My cell is 513-319-2762 and I live just off Buckwheat road
Thanks
Mike Clark/ATVDOG

Old 12-23-2014, 04:42 PM
Trailblazer

so its been awhile, whos all ready to ride??