General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

riding buddies , milford ohio /new club

Search this Thread

Old 11-13-2012, 09:30 AM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default riding buddies , milford ohio /new club

Hello all,

Iam looking to start a small ATV club in and around Cincinnati Ohio. Closer to the eastern burbs around Milford, Goshen areas.

1. why start a club?

Answer: Ive been riding for 17 years and now Iam down to no riding buddies (buddies get hurt, dont wanna ride, or lose interest ) .

We will have scheduled rides at Haspin Acres, and Big Rock ATV park and other events.

Please contact me if you live near these areas and you need somewon to ride with. Dont let your ride sit in the garage like my other buddies.

Old 11-14-2012, 12:58 AM
Trailblazer

im down,I live in springboro about 15 minutes south of dayton.I sold my quad and all my toys 3 years ago when I found out i had a son on the way but im about to buy some new stuff in the next week or so.Do you guys usually do mudding or trail riding?

Old 11-14-2012, 02:54 PM
Trailblazer

We do it all.. Theres only One person that rides with me now , so we are looking for others and expanding our riding areas. I basically like to mud and trail ride, while my other friend loves high speed and jumping. what kind of style of riding do you do and wat kind of machine are u looking for?

Mark

Old 11-14-2012, 05:38 PM
Trailblazer

I like it all im not real big on sinking waste deep and having a quad sunk in muck lol.Other then that trails,jumping,open fields and some mild mud is fine with me.my girl has a kfx 700 but s wanting a slower 4x4 utlity.If the owner gives me a decent price on it i plan on buying the ds650 with the 1000cc yamaha swap that a member here has.Ill post a link to videos below.If I cant get that then ill try to find another street bike swapped quad and then a 400 ex or something similar as a trail quad.

https://www.youtube.com/user/justme2...ow=grid&view=0

Old 11-14-2012, 06:17 PM
Trailblazer

a speed demon huh . my friend is the same way, iam more of a mudder. I like to get in big mud holes, and get myself stuck in two wheel drive, then switch to 4 wheel and attempt to get out. Ive had a few quads before. A banshee, a recon, a timberwolf, a 06 wolverine and now a grizzly. I was sick of 3 wheel drive from the wolverine, but then too when I put on the ITP mudlight tires, it didnt matter if it was limited slip 4 wheel drive. But the grizzly has the diff lock , which pulls me right thru deepest mud holes without expensive mud tires. But Ill probally pick up some more ITP mudlights down the road.. those were a beast and I wish i never sold them years ago.

Old 11-14-2012, 06:50 PM
Trailblazer

yeah deff like to go fast lol..that ds650 would be decent on trails also tho from what the owner says.I used to race mx when i was in teens.The mudding is fun but i dont really like getting sunk in it lol.I dont mind going thru 6inch-1ft type but some of the places ive been guys go thru 3 feet of mud looks like it would be more of an aggravation then anything lol

Old 11-15-2012, 08:26 PM
Trailblazer

ended up getting a renegade 800r today

Old 11-17-2012, 12:43 PM
Trailblazer

oh wow! congrats, post some pics xD

Old 11-17-2012, 12:48 PM
Trailblazer

probally out riding it on a nice day like today, those are pretty nice, i googled the model. makes me miss my wolverine. I like a sport quad with 4 wheel drive. thinking of firing up my grizzly today.

Old 11-17-2012, 05:16 PM
Trailblazer

probally going to big rock atv park tommorrow in maysville ky . if u want to ride with me there. you wont miss me, my tow vehicle is a big old ford ambulance

Quick Reply: riding buddies , milford ohio /new club