General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

riding buddies , milford ohio /new club

Search this Thread

Old 11-18-2012, 08:17 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Originally Posted by blackturbo
thats pretty nice, xD we are heading to haspin tommorrow. me and a buddy who barely rides with me anymore. we didnt goto big rock we just rode at my house. i have about 4 acres of serious hill climbs and creek trails (atv wash,lol . those can ams are cool, but u think it can go thru mud like a grizzly , you have 3 wheel drive, i have that plus diff lock
I have no clue what it will go thru I only went thru 2 foot or so at the most.it did go thru more then a buddy's 850 sportsman and pulled his out.the power steering on his was nice tho.i just got the can am because it's as close to being fast and sport quad like and still being 4x4 as I could find. I got a good deal on it too. The hill climbs sound fun we will deff have to go riding hopefully I'll have my truck and trailer before it gets cold. My # is 5137099727 hit me up before you go and I'll see if I can borrow a trailer and truck

Old 11-19-2012, 10:04 AM
Trailblazer

you have any pics or videos of your quad and where you ride with teh hill climbs?

Old 11-21-2012, 04:20 PM
Trailblazer

sorry we didnt go, my tow vehicle was dead and he was having a hangover. i forgot to plug my batt chargers in. I was just joking about 3 wheel drive, that will probally go anywhere the griz goes. tires have to do with it too. We should go ride at big rock this weekend. I usaully go there on weekends, as alot do. but the place is so big you hardly see anyone. I dont know about your work schedule, but I live to save haspin for weekdays, to avoid the weekend crowd. cause that place gets filled up and its only 750 acres compared to 2700 at big rock. I goto haspin alot, last time I was there somewons motor home, and UTV or one of those rhino looking things was burnt to the ground. If your up for it and can get a tow vehicle we could goto big rock this weekend. If i had a trailer Id pick you up. my grizz takes up most the ambulance in the rear. me and a friend had an idea to put a big piece of plywood out the back so we can fit two quads and have one hang out the rear and just ratchet strap it down, and hang a red towel off the back as required by law if you have an load that goes out the rear. but its how to get both quads loaded is the problem ..

Old 11-21-2012, 08:18 PM
I haven't been stuck since the last time!

You were going to hang a quad out of the back of a tow vehicle using a sheet of plywood?? I think that I would go buy a couple hundred dollar trailer on CL before I watched my quad roll down the road behind me b/c my plywood didn't hold up!

Old 11-29-2012, 10:49 AM
Trailblazer

basically yes,, only half of it would hang out. and he has 5,000 pound ratchet tie downs that we secure to the inside. If i gutted some of the inside of the ambulance,like removing a jumpseat and some other things i could fit two quads in the back, but i wanna keep it stock.

Old 11-29-2012, 10:54 AM
Trailblazer

I also forget where I saw the picture, it was along time ago. it wasnt photo shopped or anything, it was real. I didnt know what kinda car it was, it was a 4 door sedan type, buick i think,, and somewon took a pic of him going down the road, with a sheet of plywood holding his quad out the back. and even was all legal with him having a red flag hanging off the back, and it looked like it was very well secured with ratchets. pretty funny..

Old 12-02-2012, 07:31 AM
Trailblazer

finally got a truck and trailer, my dad just bought a 2013 renegade 1000 also,Id like to stay away from haspin ive heard some horror stories about that place lol.im pretty much available whenever I work third shift so its not really an issue.My 3yr old usually stays with his grandparents every other weekend and on Wednesday nights so thats a good time for me.Big rock looks nice I deff wouldnt mind going there.If i have a day or 2 notice i can go whenever

heres some pics of us riding yesterday, the duramax is mine that blinged out hummer is my dads lol i hate that thinh.
jumpmanxxiii's Library | Photobucket

Old 12-03-2012, 11:22 AM
Trailblazer

nice pics! where was that area you were riding? actaully haspin is made out to be a horrible place but its really not. ive been going there for 15 years with no problems. nothing stolen or anything. Ive even been by myself a few times. the time to go is during the week, where you avoid all the crowd with the trucks. I wont go there on a weekend, due to all the people flying around in everything u can think of. But during the week its awesome. theres hardly anyone there. Big rock is fine too. both places are the same distance for me. I like all this rain we been getting , I can finally use 4 wheel drive. this week is the time to goto either place, with these temps and the mud!

Old 12-03-2012, 02:33 PM
Trailblazer

yeha ive never been but heard a bunch of **** about haspin lol. id liek to go to big rock how far is it from you? im prob gonna go someday this week

Old 12-03-2012, 05:19 PM
Trailblazer

well lets go and ill show it to you if you havent been there alot. i know both places inside and out . what day do you want to go. haspin and big rock are the same distance from me. so it doesnt really matter. but really you should give haspin a try too, as i said .. on the weekday, its nothing. you have the whole place to yourself, aside from a few dirt bike or other atv riders but not many.. the old man that owns the place is on his backhoe lol smoothing down everything. big rock is awesome too. this week actually iam on vacation from work. they are both about an hour and 45 min drive from where interstate 71 and 275 intersect around the sharonville area in tri county and are both 18 dollars to ride. both parks have their "widow maker" hills and "devils backbone" and lots of flat trails for kids . But if you went to haspin on a weekday, you would see its nothing like its made out to be . You would feel comfortable bringing your son to both parks during the weekday. weekends are when the crazies in trucks come to haspin lol

Quick Reply: riding buddies , milford ohio /new club