General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

Need advice for 2001 ds650

Search this Thread

Old 07-05-2017, 11:28 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Need advice for 2001 ds650

Hello all,
I have been trying to wrap my head around this four wheeler for a while. I replaced the everything in the top end timing wise, but it still seems to be making a weird screaching noise and now it sounds like it is coming from the bottom end on the right side. Some have told me it is either a bent valve or a main bearing that is on its way out. Any ideas??

Old 07-05-2017, 08:13 PM
Back Country Explorer
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Welcome to the ATV Connection Chad: There are a lot of different categories in this website. Put your curser on the Forums at the top of the page, and then select Brand Discussion Area.

Try posting your Can Am 650ds on the Brand Discussion Area, and then Can Am (BPP). Folks like me who own Can Ams look there for both help and to help others out. General chat is an area for fun, but not too many people look there for problem resolution.

Your symptom description doesn't sound good. But let some of the Can Am techs get in on it.

David