General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50

Search this Thread

Old 01-19-2019, 06:47 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Meteorologists need to have a window put in their office so they can see what the weathers really like.

Old 01-19-2019, 06:48 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Now were only suppose to see 3-4'' and is just starting to arrive, more south of us in the 6-8'' rang. In order to use the snow blower, we need some decent base to make it worth while, so it might be this afternoon before we'll have enough. A little disappointed here this morning with so little expected, but more coming in a few days, hopeful adding to what we'll have! It is what it is....hate those greedy O'hi''O''n's, rear ends, down S of the border! So greedy lol We better get at least a short video of some proper plow usage, from the guy that's down there, where there getting the majority of OUR snow, in that little red sxs sedan! We'll see what he's got then, and see if he really knows how to handle that plow!

Old 01-19-2019, 09:33 AM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Here it comes! We have had nothing until an hour ago. Comming sown pretty good now . Didn't know my grandaughter had to work today so not sure about the vids unless she gets off early enough. Gonna try to get a couple pics myself. Commin down hard enough to make it look real nice out there. For you Michigan whiners I suppose I could pack a couple boxes with snow and ship them your way but if we get as much as I hope we do, the delivery guy wont be able to get out of the state! Lol. Will keep ya posted so you can drool with envy!

Old 01-19-2019, 11:02 AM
Pro Rider

We got ours early with almost 2'' on ground since yesterday, before this new snowfall started, and its coming down at a pretty good pace now, with more later on today early. might get 5'' after all said and done, but more again expected in few days, so i'm piling it far away from walks and drive to make mo room. Got snow blower out just to check it out on higher piles I made, and found out it needed added ski angles in the back end, to allow my pulling the blower backwards without digging. Works now with just a lite touch pushing, pulling over snow!
Call me if you get that little red, so-called plow vehicle, stuck out in some of your white powdery puff/fluff, down there, I'll be glad to find anything for this 700# paper weight, out here to do, while sitting out here, collecting dust, not snow ;lol

Old 01-19-2019, 11:05 AM
Pro Rider

Wow...2"...you should have plowed twice already!

Old 01-19-2019, 11:52 AM
Pro Rider

Been out there a dozen times already, cant stop! Somebody ....HELP ME!!

Old 01-19-2019, 12:03 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Nothing but rain here but its rained a lot in the last 12 hours. Supposed to turn into snow later today as it gets colder. Local forecast is calling for 1-3 inches of snow.

Old 01-19-2019, 01:04 PM
Pro Rider

We have mabey 2-3 inches but with serious drifting it is hard to tell. Good 20-30 mph winds, snow is very fine so taking longer to build up. Tried some pics but not comming out well. Used blower to knock out large drift by garage door, after lunch will do some plowing before it gets to deep. Stay tuned for updates

Old 01-19-2019, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

We probably have close to 6'' right now, but we cheated by starting out with close to 2'' left over from last night. I know the math doesn't add up, but every time I went out and shoveled, since 5 this morning, there was at least an additional inch n half of this new stuff, and I have shoveled many times all day, so that should total 4' in my thinking, and could possibly get more, yet today....still steadily coming down!

Old 01-19-2019, 03:23 PM
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 5 Likes on 5 Posts

Update, we have snow now. Probably at least an inch or more and its coming down pretty good. I think we'll get at least 3-4"

Quick Reply: MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50