General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50

Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2019, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

With his luck I hope he stopped and bought his lottery tickets for the week..

Old 12-23-2019, 06:08 AM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

And when you think the last video could never be topped....think again!
Facebook Post

Old 12-23-2019, 12:37 PM
Pro Rider

Believe it or not He's ok! Lives to try n kill himself....another day lol CRAZY!!

Old 12-24-2019, 12:29 PM
Pro Rider

FINALLY! ....WHEW!! figured out how to use 3d paint, ho ho ho....only took helmet head here a mo. to get it to soak it! lol

Old 12-28-2019, 10:08 AM
Pro Rider

The T4, T6 Rotella oil I'v been using for 3 yrs results

Old 12-28-2019, 10:42 AM
Pro Rider

Not surprised, been using the T6 for many years in all my aircooled engines and my utv as well as my previous atv's. Never had an issue, always started right up even in -10 cold. Even better in hot 100 degree summer heat. Look how many guys out west use T6 in the desert heat.....great stuff.

Old 12-29-2019, 08:53 AM
Pro Rider

Finally finished sewer line project, to kill its roots, before they ever get a chance to even think about enter my tender clay sewer line pipes, that have entered pipe every 3', thru ea. joint fitting/connection, along the entire length/run to main! and just in time, before the heavy rains move in today!
Hopefully this might help someone else, way before they experience this same kind of nightmare!
To fix the problem, I dug down to clay sewer pipe, every 5', from the house to main, then dropped in 6-7' lg. pvc pipes w/caps, allowing me to uncap, pouring root kill down in pipes once a year, down on top of drain line, killing roots but not the trees.
Wish I had known about this method before roots started entering sewer line!
Saving on shelling out over $1,200 to 4 different plumbing contractors, for root cleaning,
Then the expense of running inspection camera to have them inspect inside pipe where roots were.
Also added expense of using an electronic lazier device to locate exactly where line was running thru yard to main.
Then on top of all that, was told they then needed to dig/excavate the yard, saying there was a break somewhere in the line, and that was the root of the problem (sorry a little expensive plumbing humor there, now that I can finally breathe a little humor into all my frustration, after all this **** happened....sorry more pooopy humor, oops, just squirted out another one! lol)
Was quoted over $10,000 with no guarantee they would even hit the exact location, and if not, would need a second, possibly 3rd. dig closer to main, that runs way out in neighbors back yard, where the large Maple trees are over my sewer line!
Would also have needed city getting involved w/ permits!
Would have also save on my hand digging large pits going down 6' in 2 areas, to install extra clean outs for future clean outs.
Plus expense/effort buying/running inspection camera, for doing my own inspection, saving $150 having hiring it done!
also the expense/laboring, renting drain cleaning machine, doing a clean out myself.
Also the days having to use parlor pots to go poo in, w/wife threatening to leave the house until work was finished lol couldn't blame her!
Its been over a mo. now, since first noticing the problem/backup, working daily to finally be able to say we can actually poop now without worrying about it not flushing/backing up, finally flowing all the way out to sewer!
Had the roots continue to grow in sewer connections, would have eventually busted the tender old clay pipes, which then would need then a very expensive fix!
Found this internet site after I figured out doing the exact same fix! Well a second opinion on what I had done, was definitely reassuring! This was the only site covering this kind of fix, after my searching for weeks looking for something, like what I was trying to do! Many sleepless nights worrying about so many things like expense, picking the right plumber/excavator contractor, trying to locate the so called pipe break, dealing with city, wife leaving lol etc etc etc. So glad its hopefully over....whew!! lol Its been a real nightmare!!

Now onto what I was really needing to go over....''WHEN WILL THIS LONG *** WINTER BE OVER, SO WE CAN RIDE AGAIN''?! lol

Old 12-29-2019, 10:32 AM
Pro Rider

Sounds like your crappy holiday season is over finally!! Time to start the winter snow dances...this wet rain crap is getting boring. Finally passed the old Blazer onto the grandkids who are starting to drive and bought myself a christmas present...I picked up a Jeep Cherokee, my first jeep! Not much out there that will tow if you dont want a truck. Not a truck guy here, wanted something easier on gas yet still able to tow 3500 + lbs. The Jeep seemed to be the answer. Capable of towing 4500 lbs and I am getting 24 mpg with my normal errand running so that is a big improvement. Once I get an adjustable hitch I will need to make a trip out to the state forrest to try it out. Otherwise think snow....lots of snow...get rid of winter blues!!

Old 01-01-2020, 08:56 AM
Pro Rider

Great! finally got someone to help pull me out the woods lol
Watch this, that jeep wouldn't have any problem doing this!

Old 01-01-2020, 11:07 AM
Pro Rider

Even though mine is a Jeep, it is a luxury model, not going in the woods, way to expensive! If the 4wheeler cant do it, then its gonna stay stuck!

Quick Reply: MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50