General Chat Ask for ATV help above in the Brand Discussions Area. Use this forum to discuss Life, Music, ETC. Or discuss pretty much anything BUT no political or religious threads. There's an area for that.

MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50

Search this Thread

Old 03-22-2020, 03:21 PM
Pro Rider
Received 7 Likes on 7 Posts

Sorry more of my going crazy, sitting around house, kind of humor....might not stop till we can get back out, letting the woods clear our heads lol
Facebook Post

Old 03-22-2020, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider
Received 44 Likes on 43 Posts

Thats ok, your helping to keep folks entertained , cant take much more of the wifes cry baby channel movies!! Wish it was snowing so I would have something fun to do. All I have is mud to play in, making a real mess out of my yard.

Old 03-22-2020, 07:17 PM
Pro Rider

Ok here comes lol
Facebook Post

Old 03-23-2020, 08:46 AM
Pro Rider

Things we all need to do at least once....I know I have already done most of em lol

Facebook Post

Old 03-23-2020, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider

Just shows how crazy people really are!!

Old 03-23-2020, 10:49 AM
Pro Rider

Got to keep up our sense of humor, to help get thru these hard times....will get much worse before it gets better! Mi is now following Ohio's lead asking the public to hunker down, stay at home, keeping their 6' distance from ea other, when out n about, with just life giving businesses to stay open!

ABOUT TIME!!

Maybe now we'll see this virus leveling out and then eventually decrease in contagiousness! Even in our State here in Mi. we are becoming divided, asking those people of our state, living south of our boarder to not drive N, avoiding the spreading of this virus! Can't blame them, we should stop stirring up this bug, however possible!
Only time will tell, how far this thing will go on, but hopefully these stern steps will help to contain it ''much sooner''!
Keep up the funny bone humor, to help cheer up our spirits, giving us a little light at the end of this seemingly bleak dreary tunnel!

Old 03-23-2020, 07:39 PM
Pro Rider

Facebook Post

Old 03-24-2020, 09:56 AM
Pro Rider

Back from grocery shopping this morning, where Meijer allows special seniors hour 7-8 AM Tue n Thur. Got there, fortunatly half hour before store opened....good thing we did, within a few min after we got in line, droves of shoppers started pulling in after us, forming a very long line behind us, before doors opened! We wore our masks, gloves, then in reverse took those gloves off after loading groceries, and before touching front doors to get in vehicle, then after getting back home used a second pair of clean gloves to unload, then washed produce as their advising, and left packaged/boxed/canned goods on floor by pantry to allow any viruses a 2 day quarantine away from inside pantry items! We both are new, like everyone else, to these safety tips with anything brought from stores going into house! We might have missed a step or 2 along the way, but were learning as we go along n listening to what others suggest/advise!
Store shelves were getting real bare, even with our getting there early, feel sorry for others coming in later on!
I was really proud of the shoppers that were there, abiding to this new law of the land, keeping proper 6' distances, wearing masks, being polite/respectful to ea other, keeping conversations to a minimum! Picking up just what was needed....no hording! Very orderly indeed!
If we all keep following these practices, this world wide bug will sooner instead of later, go away....just hope this won't reappear like with the ....CHINESE....lol, flue ea. year!
Please I'm begging everyone, within listening distance!!....please take head, listen to our Medical Professionals, our Government,....so I can finally go 4 wheeling again real soon, the Hell with everyone else's needs lol Me me me, my spoiled rotten self! lol

Old 03-24-2020, 10:48 AM
Pro Rider

Our area has not got into masks and gloves yet, but folks are keeping their distances. Had to take grandaughter into town for some medical tests, we were checked at the entrance for temps and questioned but cleared to go ahead. We did grab a to go order from Burger King on the way home and saw they used plastic trays to handle your credit card which is now prefered over cash to escape the passing of the virus. All workers had masks and gloves on and passed our food out to us on a long plastic tray. I was glad to see they were taking this stuff serious. Remenber to keep yourself "healthy", if you do you wont have any problems if you do catch it. Especially those that have lung/breathing issues, stay in and let someone else do your running. Only good thing I see from all this is low fuel prices and very little traffic. Stay well and look out for others!

Old 03-24-2020, 11:59 AM
Pro Rider

Not sure how to take this, with its double meaning lol

Quick Reply: MICHIGAN need riding friend/buddy over 50