General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

Suzuki QUV

Search this Thread

Old 04-11-2005, 09:31 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Suzuki QUV

I have a 05 QUV 620 Its a mule I guess I really like it. It gets around in tight woods very well and is just plain tough. Fast No but I'm ok with it If I want to rip I pull out the 4wheeler. It's actually set up very nice and it's hard to get stuck if you would have seen the positions I had it in then you agree. I have a couple of Kabota tractors an L35 and an L48 so I was gonna get one of theirs but I thought about it and it definatly built like a tank but I wanted a toy not a work horse the Rhino was too much a toy I still wanted to work with it.
My father has a polaris 6+6 and it can out climb me but for some reason it gets stuck more, it seems to like to get hung up on stuff underneith. He has tracks for it in the snow it really goes with those on. I have to say the QUV is more than I thought it would be, Aslo something I noticed about my dads polaris and it is also kind of strange to me is it's kind of loose in the gravel and snow I trust the QUV more and it's not the speed I compared them with the quv in high and the polaris in low and its just not as stable.
I thought I would like the polaris better and I bought the QUV just because I drove by it everyday and one day just said what the hell but I find that I like the Quv Better, Although I never drove a polaris 4+4 I think the 6=6 can help you but also sometimes hurt you depends on your situation

I got to say ever since I saw those pictures of that "COOT2" I'd be buying that for sure is that a tank or what????

Plumr