General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

13hp yerf dog

Search this Thread

Old 01-22-2006 | 04:03 PM
|
Weekend Warrior
Default 13hp yerf dog

only 3 days left on ebay!!!

OK people, heres what i got, i have a Yerf Dog go kart that has a full front suspension with no rear shocks. this go kart has a 5hp Briggs and Stratus motor on it with a comet 20 series Tourqe A-Verter. it also comes with a New 383cc 13 ground tearing HP engine. This engine is a replica of the Honda GX390 and all it parts are 99% exchangeable with the Honda GX390 engine. It has a low oil automatic shut off and it is a turn key electric start motor with the optional pull start on it. I have started this Motor 1 TIME and that's to see if it ran, when I got it from the company. IT is Brand new and has only 2 minutes on the motor. This would be a great father son project, you just need to weld a plate on the go kart so that the motor will bolt up and get a 1inch drive pully for the 13hp, because the 5HP B&S is a 3/4 shaft and the 13hp is a 1inch. you can call me with any questions, pickup is prefered, but i can help find a shipper. only, cash, cashiers check, or money order at this time. GOOD LUCK!!
Ok i'm adding this because the questions, i've recieved on the item, and maybe will answer others questions. Ok, the go kart does run with the 5hp that is on it now, It has a brand new tourque converter belt on it, no more than 10 minutes on the belt. The 5hp, does need a breather setup. The go kart has no cracks in the frame, there was one crack, in the seat frame where it attached to the go kart frame, but that has been welded. I have quoted shipping for 2 people , in kansas and pensalvania, and the quotes were $160 and $145. Also this go kart is a 2 seater. hopefully this answers some of your questions. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ayphotohosting

Old 01-27-2006 | 04:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Default 13hp yerf dog

Originally posted by: h22vtecmonster
only 3 days left on ebay!!!

OK people, heres what i got, i have a Yerf Dog go kart that has a full front suspension with no rear shocks. this go kart has a 5hp Briggs and Stratus motor on it with a comet 20 series Tourqe A-Verter. it also comes with a New 383cc 13 ground tearing HP engine. This engine is a replica of the Honda GX390 and all it parts are 99% exchangeable with the Honda GX390 engine. It has a low oil automatic shut off and it is a turn key electric start motor with the optional pull start on it. I have started this Motor 1 TIME and that's to see if it ran, when I got it from the company. IT is Brand new and has only 2 minutes on the motor. This would be a great father son project, you just need to weld a plate on the go kart so that the motor will bolt up and get a 1inch drive pully for the 13hp, because the 5HP B&S is a 3/4 shaft and the 13hp is a 1inch. you can call me with any questions, pickup is prefered, but i can help find a shipper. only, cash, cashiers check, or money order at this time. GOOD LUCK!!
Ok i'm adding this because the questions, i've recieved on the item, and maybe will answer others questions. Ok, the go kart does run with the 5hp that is on it now, It has a brand new tourque converter belt on it, no more than 10 minutes on the belt. The 5hp, does need a breather setup. The go kart has no cracks in the frame, there was one crack, in the seat frame where it attached to the go kart frame, but that has been welded. I have quoted shipping for 2 people , in kansas and pensalvania, and the quotes were $160 and $145. Also this go kart is a 2 seater. hopefully this answers some of your questions. http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7213387279&rd=1&sspage name=STRK%3AMESE%3AIT&rd=1#ebayphotohosting
the moderators might delete your topic just so you know...

"2. Classified Ads are not permitted in the forums. Please use http://classifieds.atvconnection.com "

but then again im not sure if this would be considered a classified ad.