General RUV / UTV Discussion Discussions about Gators, Mules, Rangers, Rhinos and other off-road recreational vehicles.

GK-32AS 800 BUGGY ANY INFO ON THIS LOOKING TO BUY ONE?

Old 01-06-2009, 07:51 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GK-32AS 800 BUGGY ANY INFO ON THIS LOOKING TO BUY ONE?

We have been wanting to buy a buggy to four wheel in...we have four wheelers and trucks but wanted somthing a little diff. We are in Tn and have some mtns to play on. Some good trails, same are extreme but some are not. Any imput from anyone would be great!! Here is the web site bikezdirect.com.

Old 01-06-2009, 08:47 PM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default GK-32AS 800 BUGGY ANY INFO ON THIS LOOKING TO BUY ONE?

Hello from a Former TN Mtn Man! I looked everywhere for a buggy, Polaris, Kawasaki, you name it. All looked good and had ups and downs. I finally saw a Joyner Commando on the back of a trailer along I-81 and got a chance to look it over. These buggies are chinese made machines designed and sold by Joyner of Arizona, everybody has their opinions and some are dead set against the chinese versions, but Joyner is different. they have a very responsive warranty team in place and I had a problem just a few weeks ago right in the middle of hunting season and them along with Hyco Equipment in Roxboro NC had me back operating in less than two weeks. The rear end differential let go and even though it was out of warranty, Joyner covered the part. They are stand up folks and I love the performance of my buggy, the 650cc Isuzu engine has plenty of power and the manual shift transmission with the granny 1st gear is great. I tend to our 283 acre hunting lease and hunt all season. Take a look and if you have any questions let me know.

Hope this helps! "Formerly from Carter County"