Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.
Sponsored by:
Sponsored by:

pure sport bandit tires

Old 06-02-2003, 08:36 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default pure sport bandit tires

does anyone have them on there 400ex or sport quads. Im thinking of getting them but i havent heard if they are good or not thanks

Old 06-02-2003, 09:14 PM
Pro Rider

I have pure sports on the front of my raptor. They are kevlar lined. I got tired of popping tires with the crappy stock dunlops. I like the pure sports alot. Thay track true and I have that security knowing that they won't pop going through a mud puddle like the dunlops !!!. They are reasonably priced too. Can't beat them for the money (JMO).

Old 06-02-2003, 09:31 PM
Elite Pro Rider

I have owned the 22" XC's...front and back. The rear Bandits are the bomb.....slide, hook, like mud....you name it, they are awesome. The fronts are a different story (these are, again, the 22" fronts mind you)...the tires have WAY too much contact area (READ...the tires are flat across)....at 50+ mph on the trails it's (a Raptor) a handful without a stabilizer. The 400ex is just about as squirrly at speed as the Rap...so maybe this helps you. Bye the way, the new 23" front Bandit may be better...but I have not tried them. The Bandits wear pretty good....but will puncture like all other tires easily unless aired up too at least 5.5lbs.
Thanks too the gentlemen that aired a flat tire up for me at the Bear Wallow trail head this past weekend!

Old 11-02-2018, 01:38 AM
Weekend Warrior
Default Do they still sell these tires?

Originally Posted by guardog View Post
I have pure sports on the front of my raptor. They are kevlar lined. I got tired of popping tires with the crappy stock dunlops. I like the pure sports alot. Thay track true and I have that security knowing that they won't pop going through a mud puddle like the dunlops !!!. They are reasonably priced too. Can't beat them for the money (JMO).
I was wondering if they still sell these tires? If so where can I find them? Looking to get some for my wheeler. Thanks

Old 04-13-2019, 12:18 PM
Weekend Warrior
Default I canít find these anywhere?

Bro I looked everywhere online and I canít find them can you send a like to where you got yours from I need new back tires
Originally Posted by garyc660R View Post
I have owned the 22" XC's...front and back. The rear Bandits are the bomb.....slide, hook, like mud....you name it, they are awesome. The fronts are a different story (these are, again, the 22" fronts mind you)...the tires have WAY too much contact area (READ...the tires are flat across)....at 50+ mph on the trails it's (a Raptor) a handful without a stabilizer. The 400ex is just about as squirrly at speed as the Rap...so maybe this helps you. Bye the way, the new 23" front Bandit may be better...but I have not tried them. The Bandits wear pretty good....but will puncture like all other tires easily unless aired up too at least 5.5lbs.
Thanks too the gentlemen that aired a flat tire up for me at the Bear Wallow trail head this past weekend!