Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

New Honda quad? is it or isn't it gonna be?????

Search this Thread

Old 06-07-2003, 05:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default New Honda quad? is it or isn't it gonna be?????

Come on honda guys and gals,,,,,,,,,do you really have some inside and RELIABLE info on if and when Honda is gonna put out a new competitive quad? Yamaha has already proven it by offering theirs for sale now.............so WHAT'S IT GONNA BE........................HUH?

Old 06-07-2003, 05:46 PM
Pro Rider

You arn't actually gonna buy a first year Yamaha again are you? Didn't you learn your lesson about buying a quad that was rushed to production?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 06-08-2003, 12:49 PM
Pro Rider

Me buy a new quad,,,,,,,,,,porobably not...............still got a lot to do with the craptor....................

come on honda fans........whats up.......................???????????/

Old 06-08-2003, 01:36 PM
Range Rover

dont take offence, but you should go into search and look up on this, there are loads of posts just like this one.

Old 06-08-2003, 03:55 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah, remember a guy called knowsalot! That arrogant SOB led everyone on all last summer and into September of LAST YEAR and we all held our breath for weeks to see a Rancher with GPS! When I can kick the tires and sit my little butt down on the freshly styled seat I'll sing the praises! Until then I'll enjoy my KFX 400! Yamaha has the right idea now, too! Heck, they even make a red and white one that LOOKS almost like a Honda so you brand loyal goombas can simulate the Honda experience! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img] Buy a Yammie! It will be O.K.

Old 06-08-2003, 04:43 PM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Didn't one of the magazines say Honda was set to announce (that is announce, not release) a new sport bike last year, but the company brass nixed that because they had warehouses full of unsold 400EX's. Anybody remember that?? So now, even if Honda announces a bike tomorrow, it is going to have to be something EARTH SHATTERING, to trump Yamaha. Like with an aluminum frame and/or EFI. It will certainly have to weigh no more than the Yamaha.

Yamaha has raised the bar!! They did the smart thing by waiting to announce the bike just before they were ready to release it. With the Raptor, we were seeing spy pictures and rumors, months before it was announced, but not much with this new bike. I have owned several Yamahas, and frankly never thought the quality was up to Honda standards. I don't want to buy a Yamaha, but then again, I never wanted to buy a Suzuki either, but I did. Is anybody at Honda listening???

Old 06-08-2003, 05:19 PM
Pro Rider

Totally agree recon, I would have preferred a new honda sportquad also but there wasn't one around.

Old 06-08-2003, 05:45 PM
Range Rover

why is it people go for brand rather than the quality of the quad?

Old 06-08-2003, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

I really don't think yamaha did the right thing. They saw honda was down and rushed to make a new quad. I mean if that quad is reliable it will be king of the hill but knowing yamaha and how they rushed to make that quad i see a lot of changes for the 2005.

Old 06-08-2003, 08:41 PM
Trailblazer

Where is the show suppose to be this year. I can't seem to get a straight answer from my dealer.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-disgusted.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: New Honda quad? is it or isn't it gonna be?????