Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

O'Neal's new riding boots for ATVers...

Search this Thread

Old 07-01-2003, 11:07 AM
Weekend Warrior
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default O'Neal's new riding boots for ATVers...

They're called All Terrain's... they look really cool. They're basically the first boot designed for ATV riders... they differ from MotoX boots in that they are not as stiff, and have more of a cleated bottom sole. MX Boots sort of have flat soles.

If anyone gets these, lemme know how you like 'em! I'm thinking of getting them...... because my biggest gripe about MX boots was that they seemed too stiff!

They're shown in the latest issue of Dirt Wheels... but O'Neal has them up on their website already as well. The article in Dirt Wheels does a better job describing them than the website does though!

Check 'em out! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

All Terrain Boots

Old 07-20-2003, 02:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Ive had em about 4 months and they are falling apart. all the thread is coming out of them. they are a pretty good price but i wouldnt buy them.

Old 07-20-2003, 06:29 PM
Pro Rider

oneal makes crappy stuff. i would never buy any of their gear. the boots might be ok for the average rider but the racers will still go for the alpine stars and i don't blame em, their awesome. i have some crappy thor t-20's and they aren't stiff enough for me, if i ever messed up on a big jump i think my ankles would be history.

Old 07-20-2003, 07:27 PM
Pro Rider

I have been racing for 2 years with my Oneal Hardwares and they are good to go for 2 more. You get what you pay for!

Old 07-21-2003, 12:34 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

I ordered those and they will be in probably tomorrow. I was looking at those, the cheap Corona's that Rocky Mountain has, and some MSR world tour with the atv sole, and for $99 at GMO1.com, I couldn't beat it. For what I'll do with them, they will be just fine, cause I've got a 4x4 and I don't race or anything. Hell, I've always used hunting boots in the past, and this just gives me something to wear so I don't fill up my Rocky's with mud and crap.

I would agree with that one guy though, for anybody serious, I think Alpinestars must be the way to go. That seems to be what everyone wears that does even the slightest bit of racing. For the average joe blow, I doubt it matters that much.