Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I love the new 450R

Search this Thread

Old 09-24-2003, 06:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default I love the new 450R

Originally posted by: IKNOWMORE
sorry to inform you but the 450r does not have piggy back shocks, sorry.
why dont you take a look at it on there website

Old 09-24-2003, 06:11 PM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: therushnkid
hey i heard from the guy at the honda dealer that the 450r will be faster then the yfz and that it's NOT a kick start it's eletric does anyone know how hard it would be to kick over a 450 engine, ha ha have fun. it's not a kick start it's a eletric starter sry
You have no idea what you are talking about, you dont even own a quad so quit posting stuff that doesnt make sense or is incorrect.

Old 09-24-2003, 08:47 PM
Range Rover

Ok well one would think that since I want one so bad I would read as much as I can about them. So don't tell me I don't know anything about them cause I actually know quite a bit about them. And as far as not understanding what I’m talking about that’s your problem not mine

Old 09-24-2003, 09:18 PM
Pro Rider

Therushnkid: your a perfect example of what I was talking about. You really dont have any idea of what you are talking about. You think you know about them huh?? Do you think that because you know how many cubic centimeters it has? LOL Do you even know what cubic centermeters are? I think it would be wise of you to read more and talk less, because your just making everybodys life worse. just my opinion.

Old 09-24-2003, 09:24 PM
Pro Rider

Ok well one would think that since I want one so bad I would read as much as I can about them. So don't tell me I don't know anything about them cause I actually know quite a bit about them. And as far as not understanding what I’m talking about that’s your problem not mine
Sorry for going off on you like that, I wasnt trying to start crap with you.Im glad you are intrested in the sport, but next time double check on the stuff you post.

Old 09-24-2003, 09:29 PM
Pro Rider

rushinkid and inknownothing need to be slapped[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-24-2003, 09:37 PM
Trailblazer

hey i heard from the guy at the honda dealer that the 450r will be faster then the yfz and that it's NOT a kick start it's eletric does anyone know how hard it would be to kick over a 450 engine, ha ha have fun. it's not a kick start it's a eletric starter sry
1st of all...the crf450 is the easiest kickin bike...the 450r does have a kickstart and if u watched the video or just looked at the d*mn site ud know that so quit talkin outta ur @$$ man...guess what it doesnt have reverse either[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

I Wish

Old 09-24-2003, 09:51 PM
Range Rover

dragracer789 and CrAcKhEaD one thing dragracer I hope you name isn't referring to cars cause I’ll smoke you in a drag race anyway. And crackhead your name pretty much tells all. If your going to do drugs like that don't come on here when your stoned off your *** telling people what needs to happen. Cause no one really gives a damn about stoners. Cause all the people that do allot of drugs that I know they don't care about no one. Then back dragracer789 you’re just an *** thinking cause you might actually have one bike (which I don't believe you do) that you know it all. Well buddy guess what man I have a 5 year old cousin who no what a Cubic centimeters are oh wait I mean cc's @$$hole get a life man. Need a check up when you go around making fun of people cause they aren't fortunate enough to own there own bike and mommy and daddy probably bought your for you (if you have one that is) get real man. and WishIHadA450R if you would have read all my post i addmitted that i was wrong. like someone esle said in here double check your stuff before you start telling people about it.

Old 09-24-2003, 10:22 PM
Trailblazer

and WishIHadA450R if you would have read all my post i addmitted that i was wrong. like someone esle said in here double check your stuff before you start telling people about it.
u call "well sorry then whatever" admitting ur wrong?? and u r telling me to double check myself before telling people about it??? man..i think ur the only crackhead in this forum

I Wish

Old 09-24-2003, 11:12 PM
Pro Rider

dragracer789 and CrAcKhEaD one thing dragracer I hope you name isn't referring to cars cause I’ll smoke you in a drag race anyway. And crackhead your name pretty much tells all. If your going to do drugs like that don't come on here when your stoned off your *** telling people what needs to happen. Cause no one really gives a damn about stoners. Cause all the people that do allot of drugs that I know they don't care about no one. Then back dragracer789 you’re just an *** thinking cause you might actually have one bike (which I don't believe you do) that you know it all. Well buddy guess what man I have a 5 year old cousin who no what a Cubic centimeters are oh wait I mean cc's @$$hole get a life man. Need a check up when you go around making fun of people cause they aren't fortunate enough to own there own bike and mommy and daddy probably bought your for you (if you have one that is) get real man. and WishIHadA450R if you would have read all my post i addmitted that i was wrong. like someone esle said in here double check your stuff before you start telling people about it.
Ok, dont make fun or smart off at these people, they are real cool if you get to know them, Im not trying to start stuff with you but i dont like you messing with my fellow forum pals.

Quick Reply: I love the new 450R