cops

Search this Thread

Old 10-22-2003, 08:09 PM
BSA
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default cops

Bootboss:

There is the fantasy world and there is the real world. It is a free country and you can live in either one you choose. You have chosen to live in a fantasy world. You are going to get some innocent person killed.

Old 10-22-2003, 08:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default cops

well i really dont ride on the road alot usually its just game wardens chasing me on trails no one would probly get hurt but me

Old 10-22-2003, 09:24 PM
Trailblazer
Default cops

Last Sunday after church my 11yr old wanted to go riding. It sounded more fun than remodeling the bathroom so we got our helmets and he went to get the neighbor kid that lives across the street. We drove down the street and stopped and picked up two more kids, 8 yr old twins that ride XR's. We went to the woods at the end of the street and before long I was following 7 kids on motorcycles all thru the trails. One of the kids dad showed up on his CR500 and we rode for hours. One trail takes you along the side of the roadway and when we came out of the woods there was a cop sitting there. Everyone stopped and I heard them say "I guess we have to quit riding". Everyone was just sitting there so I crossed the road on my Raptor and rode up to his window. He said "that looks like fun". I told him that it sure beats remodeling the bathroom and he laughed. He asked me which boy was mine and I pointed him out. He said "ya'll be carefull" and drove away. I showed him courtesy and respect and he did the same. What more could you ask?

Old 10-22-2003, 09:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default cops

me and a couple of friends were riding down the road(i barely ever do it, it was just this one time) doing wheelies down it. a cop was in the road with his flashers on. we stopped and he said "you boys know better than to ride on the road" in a nice way, then he just said "just stay off this road". we got off the road, and there was no problems. he was cool about it, all you have to do is stop, show common courtacy and you should have no problems.

Old 10-22-2003, 10:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default cops

i know ..... i havn't bene stopped by ne cops yet for riding but it's been close.... i personally liek to prove ppl wrong... soo ya... and ya if you r ridign and a cop stops you say onb a trail or road or soemthing.. jstu tell m your trying it out cuz u just fixed it or soemthing.... don'ty b a dumbass and try n outrun a cop car that does triple digets....... o ya this cop pulled me over when i was going down the street on a power wheels [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] it was funny

Old 10-22-2003, 10:07 PM
Trailblazer
Default cops

I think it is very ignorant to say that all cops will show you respect if you act like a p$$$y and kiss there a#$. I was invovled in an ATV collision (no need for details, it was bad though), the first officer who arrived at the scene looked over at me while I was nearly unconcious and said,"Thats what you get when you drink!." That ingnoramous assumed that I had been drinking and instead of offering some sort of impathy, he basically insulted me. Yes it was unfortuneate, yes I'm sure there was some way the collision could have been avoided (thats why they're called accidents) but there was no need for such a stupid comment in such a situation. This of course has not been my only run in with the law in which the officer lacked reasoning skills.

Don't get me wrong, I love it when cops catch rapists, killers, burglers, etc. I just don't like when they act like gang members.

Old 10-22-2003, 10:13 PM
Pro Rider
Default cops

cops are alway maken up **** like about u hiten 80 ha sure! cops have to give out a sertin amount of ticketes a month

Old 10-22-2003, 11:30 PM
BSA
Pro Rider
Default cops

Some people think the rules don't apply to them. They think they are too smart, too clever or simply don't care. Society has created a place for these people.... jail.

Old 10-22-2003, 11:56 PM
Trailblazer
Default cops

look me and a fat kid was ryding my 4 wheeler i live in a real small town with 2 cops stops right accross the street the only place to ryde legally is 30 miles away and i dont have a pplace to tow them in so i ryde at the school that same day i raced a mod warrior and beat it, i raced a raptor and best it around the school but lost in the drag. about an hour later the guy with the warrior and i were ryding on the streets the cops came and i didnt have my glases on so i couldnt see and i the kid on the back was telling me to go so being stupid i went and i was all the ways down my street befor he turned i went to the school and went down a dirt road at night i got black plastic and we both had on black clothes i then killed the enging and turned the lights off he said the only way he seen me was because he seen the string hanging from my back grab bar andfrom towing the raptor home. at first there was only on cop and he pulled us over. he had somthing in his hand but i dont know if it was a gun or mase but they can shoot you irun from them. Then 4 more cops came from the sides ambushing us but thats stupid in our town cops dont get no action. but today the cop came and just gave me a ticket for wreckless driving.

Old 10-23-2003, 12:19 AM
BSA
Pro Rider
Default cops

You're riding on property
1, that isn't yours,
2. on a loud ATV,
3. drag racing, and
4. you get involved in a police chase.......

You get a ticket, but somehow it's not your fault, it's:
1. your glasses fault for not being on your head
2. your buddys fault
3. the string's fault or
4. the cop's fault for doing his job....

Is the cop supposed to take the taxpayers money and do nothing all the time, or just do nothing when it involves you?

Please read my prior post very slowly..... You were lucky you only got a ticket. If you had been arrested you could have a record that would follow you the rest of your life.
Thank the cop for the ticket, instead of an arrest.

Quick Reply: cops