Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

CR250 vs BANSHEE 370cc

Search this Thread

Old 05-12-2005, 10:03 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CR250 vs BANSHEE 370cc

moto i am saying of the 05s , and i would like to know what part is stupid!

Old 05-13-2005, 09:58 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
moto i am saying of the 05s , and i would like to know what part is stupid!
That's even worse![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] From 02' and up the CR's are kind of at a disadvantage do to no low-end. Mine stock actually kind of sucked when it came to power delivery. To say one bike is better than another is "stupid". It's all personal preferance, I like the CR's, but that doesn't mean there the "best" .

Old 05-15-2005, 12:14 PM
Elite Pro Rider

look you can ask my freind that i told the same thing to the cr is slower in acceleration but on the top end the cr is faster!

Old 05-15-2005, 07:03 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

4wheelerfred, your previous post shows how little knowlegde you have about these bikes. ESPECIALLY with MX bike, top end means NOTHING. Lets say a CR does have more top end, how does that ake it a better bike? Grow up dude! I even ride a CR, obviously Im not being biased. And in motocross, there is a lot more to a bike than just power output, power delivery is what's important. And riders/racers like different types.

Your previous post is another example of "stupid"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-16-2005, 11:34 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: motox26
4wheelerfred, your previous post shows how little knowlegde you have about these bikes. ESPECIALLY with MX bike, top end means NOTHING. Lets say a CR does have more top end, how does that ake it a better bike? Grow up dude! I even ride a CR, obviously Im not being biased. And in motocross, there is a lot more to a bike than just power output, power delivery is what's important. And riders/racers like different types.

Your previous post is another example of "stupid"[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Dude grow the @%$# up, ok? i sed its faster but that not the only reson i sed its better the reson i think it's better is cuz i beat the living **** out of my honda and it still wants more, my suzuki breaks but it still a good bike, all my freinds ride red and blue in the same 2502stroke/450 4stroke and the freinds on the hondas win more then the yamis, this may not be becuase the honda is better but I think it dose!

oh and one more thing, COME GET SOME B!TCH

Old 05-17-2005, 12:12 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

4wheelerfred, grow up. If you cant have a discussion or even an argument without throwing around foul language and threats then you dont have the maturity level to be taken seriously.

Old 05-17-2005, 09:28 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Dude grow the @%$# up, ok? i sed its faster but that not the only reson i sed its better the reson i think it's better is cuz i beat the living **** out of my honda and it still wants more, my suzuki breaks but it still a good bike, all my freinds ride red and blue in the same 2502stroke/450 4stroke and the freinds on the hondas win more then the yamis, this may not be becuase the honda is better but I think it dose!

LMAO, kids these days!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Maddog, boy they sure are coming from all ends of the woodworks these days huh? LOL Oh well, great entertainment![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 10:10 AM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: maddog56
4wheelerfred, grow up. If you cant have a discussion or even an argument without throwing around foul language and threats then you dont have the maturity level to be taken seriously.
Exactly what maddog56 said.

Old 05-17-2005, 10:18 AM
Super Quad Patrol
Athens Archery Field Staff
Best lunch hour ever!

LMFAO!! I seriously doubt you really want Motox26 to come get some. He might just take you up on that offer. Learn how to spell, write, and produce sentences that are readable if your going to try and bash!

Old 05-17-2005, 10:43 AM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Looking at his pics, he likes cats? What kinda man like friggin cats?

I'd watch your a$$ motox. Literally. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: CR250 vs BANSHEE 370cc