Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

CR250 vs BANSHEE 370cc

Search this Thread

Old 05-17-2005, 03:27 PM
TPR
The Champ
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default CR250 vs BANSHEE 370cc

Ok, ok everyone, ease up....I believe what Right Said Fred was trying to say was that according to the plethora of information that was bestowed upon his person is that under optimum circumstances, a 250 dirt bike would possibly achieve terminal velocity either quicker than a 370 Banshee, or at least in the long run be faster than a 370 Shee, unless one was to encounter a mudhole in which a Banshee is not good at therefore nullifying the mud statement unless MWQ was piloting the motorcycle and it was in fact a KTM and he was chasing RC in the mud....Therefore Right Said Fred, despite his literacy misfortunes chases his tail in trying to eloqute his response...did I cover it all?

The Phantom.....says I'm too sexy for my quad....

Old 05-17-2005, 03:35 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

Originally posted by: 4wheelerfred
WHat about my f^cking dog you a$$holes, your a bunch of half wit jucka$$'s with nothing better to do then be a pian in the a$$.
So you swing both ways? [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 03:37 PM
KTM Patrol
Former Chinese POW!
Received 46 Likes on 45 Posts

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider
Ok, ok everyone, ease up....I believe what Right Said Fred was trying to say was that according to the plethora of information that was bestowed upon his person is that under optimum circumstances, a 250 dirt bike would possibly achieve terminal velocity either quicker than a 370 Banshee, or at least in the long run be faster than a 370 Shee, unless one was to encounter a mudhole in which a Banshee is not good at therefore nullifying the mud statement unless MWQ was piloting the motorcycle and it was in fact a KTM and he was chasing RC in the mud....Therefore Right Said Fred, despite his literacy misfortunes chases his tail in trying to eloqute his response...did I cover it all?

What TPR said!! I think?? LMAO

Old 05-17-2005, 03:45 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider

LOL, ah man, just keep holding your spot for the Star Wars line![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

P.S. I think yu covered it all tho[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 03:53 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider unless one was to encounter a mudhole in which a Banshee is not good at therefore nullifying the mud statement unless MWQ was piloting the motorcycle and it was in fact a KTM and he was chasing RC in the mud....
Not likely to happen...I don't ride in the mud, so MWQ couldn't chase me. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 05-17-2005, 04:00 PM
TPR
The Champ

That's why I said chasing, not catching.....[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 05-18-2005, 12:14 PM
Trailblazer

I own a mildly modded 86 250R, and a 99 CR 250R with some goodies on it, and also a 04 Z400 and my non-bias opinion on this would be, It depends on the terrain however about the only place I think think of that the banshee would have a snowballs chance is hell is in the sand and thats only for the first 2 gears. Last time I brought the CR 250R down to the dunes, about the only bikes that were able to hang were HEAVLY modded drag Banshees.

The look on someones face thats got $12K into their Banshee and just got smoked by a $3000 2 wheeler is priceless.

Old 05-20-2005, 04:11 AM
Extreme Pro Rider

Originally posted by: bchitwood73
I own a mildly modded 86 250R, and a 99 CR 250R with some goodies on it, and also a 04 Z400 and my non-bias opinion on this would be, It depends on the terrain however about the only place I think think of that the banshee would have a snowballs chance is hell is in the sand and thats only for the first 2 gears. Last time I brought the CR 250R down to the dunes, about the only bikes that were able to hang were HEAVLY modded drag Banshees.

The look on someones face thats got $12K into their Banshee and just got smoked by a $3000 2 wheeler is priceless.

OK.....to start out........I have read this ENTIRE dang post line for line..........And some of you are friggin' NUTS and need to really lay off the pipe for a bit......."runts" askes a question...and it turnes into a bitc@ fest. Drop it......... And last of all...........bchitwood73 is one person I have to say on here that I 100% agree with! ...I need to practice,,BUT some of you need to see a good rider on a 250cc do a 1/4 throttle, 2nd gear , holeshot start. It is like shooting a rubberband, friggin thing is GONE! There are FEW quads that can come close.