Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

4th of July holiday...10 ways to mess with the treehuggers..(humor)

Search this Thread

Old 06-29-2000, 06:49 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

A long post..but it's 4th of July holiday weekend...wow it's time to cut loose and lett"er rip!!
1.Before leaving home drink at least a 6 pack of beer..it relieves stress on the crowded roads.
2.Since it's illegal to have an open container throw it out!!...Better yet,try and hit the station wagon full of kids...the wagon has canoes on top..with Gore and Sierra club stickers!!If you can't hit the car..try cutting them off after passing, oh...be sure and give them the "finger" to let them know how stupid they are.
3.Its late when you get to the camp ground..so you unload and fire your quad up..its only 11pm and people shouldn't be in bed yet..what loosers!!
4.Take a quick spin around the campground ,cut a few donuts ...do a wheelie..hey you can ride after drinking...that law must be for the "other" guy.
5.Other campers are playing bluegrass...wow, a campground full of Sierra Club sombies....your boombox is bigger and Korn ROCKS!
6.The next day..wow the tequilla packs a punch!!
Look, its those Sierra Club commies in a canoe...perfect you think has you swamp them..you yell as you leave "Idiots , you don't need a canoe when you have 4 wheel drive !!!"
7. You drill holes in your muffler...you've heard it gives you more power and it does Sound kinda cool.
8.You see people walking on a trail....you gun it to stir up as much dust as possible...it's probably those Sierra Club pukes anyhow.
9.You have been passing all the other atv's all day long...weaving in and out of the slowpokes at 60mph....can't those damn Hondas go any Faster!!
You think to yourself...I need more Beer!!
10. Fireworks,of course!! its better to shoot them off at dinner time , so others can enjoy...uummm where did I put that bottle of 'jack' I've been saving for special occassions?
I know others will come up with more but....
IF WE ACT AND THINK STUPIDLY..like the fellow above ..we will LOSE!!
Please have a safe and fun weekend and ride "SMART"
..Bill ..leading the lemmings
member ..Blue Ribbion Coalition and Wascot/Minong area atv club. NW Wis.

Old 06-29-2000, 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

Bill,

Thanks for the laugh. However, No doubt that this will happen somewhere & continue to give the other 99% off us a black eye.

Have a safe 4th of July.

Old 06-29-2000, 08:43 PM

Bill450es.
Very timely and to the point post.
We did take the liberty of highlighting one line of you disclaimer so that all could take notice of it. We trust the editing meets with your approval.

Old 06-30-2000, 03:14 PM
Pro Rider

I hope the editing and message gets through to the masses...THANKS ...BILL

Old 07-03-2000, 02:11 PM
Range Rover

I'm aiming to get the sticker of the character peeing and have "sierra club" printed below. If anyone has contacts with a decal shop I'd love to know.$$$$

Old 07-03-2000, 08:07 PM
Weekend Warrior

Thanks for the humor. I was smileing the whole time I was reading it but one of the guys earlier hit it right on the head. Someone out there is going to be knuckle head and mess it up for the rest of us.

Old 07-03-2000, 10:32 PM
Range Rover

unfortunately, this sounds like an exact description of the campground I stayed at for the last 4 days..........except these helmetless jackasses topped it off with a fight, guy cut with broken beer bottle, threats of harw via firearm, followed up with visit from local law enforcement................and we wonder why our kids take guns to school............

I like it when people like this ride without a helmet as a matter of fact, I encourage it!