Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

rancher problems.............

Search this Thread

Old 07-11-2000, 12:58 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i finnaly figured out why the polaris people come and dawg the honda forums!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

all thats in the polaris forums is how do u fix this part were can i buy this part and how much will this part cost and what is causing this noise and they dont know how to answer those questions so they come over to honda forums because all of honda questions are like stories or how to install something so they come over here cause honda dont have any problems and so they get mad and come and bash us.

Old 07-11-2000, 06:52 PM
Trailblazer

Tempest
why is it you can be the one and only to joke on this forum? all others that do are attacked by you! Lighten up a bit.
Max

Old 07-12-2000, 01:05 AM
Trailblazer

love my rancher, got 27 bi and triclaws on it with lift kit, billet wheels,and winch. have taken it on several river runs and have had no problems yet. the biggest problem is finding times to ride it more.

Old 07-12-2000, 02:08 PM
Pro Rider

I agree. My biggest problem is too many "honey do's" & not enough time going "vrooom vroom"!

Old 07-12-2000, 03:15 PM
Pro Rider

wow you have answered it yamahon, the great mystery is now answered I wondered why I was here and not in the Polaris forum, but for me I check these posts out for the Honda driver friends i have who do not own computers.

Old 07-12-2000, 05:20 PM
Pro Rider

bored again huh Tim? Filling with Mud and Water, yeah right mine is in the loon sh*t constantly never had this problem. Give us all a brake and stay away from this forum.

00 Rancher 4x4es
"don't need ebs to slow me down!"

Old 07-13-2000, 02:57 PM
Pro Rider

Xepathfinder,

I agree. I visit all the forums to find out what is going on & learn. Our ATV club has about 50 riders in it with every manufacturer, except Bombardier represented.

If one off our members has a problem, I will check the forums to see if others are having the same problems. These forus are usually very good for gathering information.

Later

Old 07-13-2000, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer

Cured all my problems with one move. got rid of that piece of crap Honda rancher and bought a real quad. A 2000 polaris Expedition. Liquid cooling and a real transmission, instead of that 5th gear whiner I had. Stopped whining real quick though when the tranny piled up with 1150 mi. My dealer said wasn't the first he saw with this prob. Well its the last one he sees with my John Henry on the registration. 500mi on the 425 and purrs like a kitten.
Max

Old 07-15-2000, 03:50 AM
Range Rover

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....oh please stop my sides are hurting, that's the best joke i have heard yet. a person who owned a honda.......selling it..........and buying a polaris...........then posting it in a honda forum.........HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.....you guys got to ease up this is too funny.

Old 07-15-2000, 04:36 AM
Pro Rider

I know five people with Ranchers, and only three of them havent broke yet. The two that have broke. One the ES isnt working because it drained the battary out, and the other one the gear shifter wont click down(until forced), the taillight is broken and the dc outlet is broke. But other than that no mager probs

Quick Reply: rancher problems.............