Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Who'd win in this race.................?

Search this Thread

Old 07-31-2000, 10:30 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

oh yea you said 3 out of 4 sportbikes, need i inform you there are more than 12 major sportbike manufactures not just "3 out of 4"

Old 08-01-2000, 01:03 PM
Pro Rider

Yes I did padzz thanks for the link. I'm listed as Palomar zx-6r. As for what I like riding better it all depends on the time of the year. I can't really ride my Banshee this time of year because of the super high temps in the desert where I ride. I do get out every once and a while to a friends house that has some dirt fire roads but I like riding at Glamis much much better. During the winter when it's rainy and nasty out I'd rather be in the dunes. It's only rained once while I've been out there and that was tons of fun. Most people went home. It was like riding on the beach. I mainly ride my Ninja up in the mountains here in San(d) Diego I can't really pick which one I like better. Each is it's own hobby. If you get a chance get a group of street riders together that are the same or a little better skill level than you and find the twistiest roads in Utah and then come back here and tell me what you like more...

Old 08-01-2000, 04:40 PM
Pro Rider

I love the twisties, but I also love to jump .
Damn, I'll be in San Diego this month (Aug 25-30) too bad I wont be bringing any of the toys, you coulda shown me around.
But you're right, apples to oranges...I'm 'Drew" on the other forum....talk to ya later.. I'm from San Diego originally...hence the name (Padres) Drew.

Old 08-01-2000, 06:02 PM
Pro Rider

Hey Drew I think I talked to you before about riding at Glamis... it might have been another atv forum. I know you can rent bikes out here but I believe they are all Harley POS's. If you can find a friend that has a sport bike out here let me know... I'll take you for a spin around Palomar and a few other nice twisties around here.