Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Laid off, and out for the summer

death in the family? moving? g/f mad?

Old 06-04-2004, 07:54 PM
Pro Rider

it's quad related... and I've been throwing out the F-bomb for the last hour or so now[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img] Good guess though. Girlfriend is leaving for Mexico tomorrow, she's depressed, but happy she gets to go. I am too, but that's not it

Old 06-04-2004, 08:39 PM
Pirate Biker
Limping Rider!
Received 42 Likes on 42 Posts

Busted for doing wheelies down the street?

Old 06-04-2004, 10:51 PM
Pro Rider
Default Last day of school and quad out for the summer

They've been to my house 5 times in the past two weeks, mostly for sound, but I don't ride on the road anymore. My db level is legal, but they kept getting complaints, and I quit riding on the road as soon as they asked.

What happend was, I road out to my moto track and talked to my neighbors for about 10 minutes. I never warm up or anything so I got into it and went over our 42 foot double. Which is normally nothing but what I hadn't realized yet that my shocks had blown. So when I landed they didn't compress at all. I landed real hard but just figured I just landed wrong. So I was taking it a little slow, banged through the berm in third gear, shifted through to 4th and as I was starting to go up the ramp for the 52 foot table my front left side dropped about 4 inches. I got tossed way off to the right and landed on the side of the jump (because it's a table it had like a steep wall on the left and right side) As soon as I landed I was positive my shocks were completely gone. I got off to assess the damage, and it didn't seem to bad, until I realized what all was gone. Both of my shocks were spewing oil everywhere. They wouldn't compress so when I landed all of the shock was put onto the a-arms. Hence my front left side taking a spill as I was launching off the table.

So to sum it up, it was my last day of school, I had just gotten some brand new holeshots, and I was pumped to go to the local races this weekend. Then everything went hay-wire. So now I'm going aftermarket (obviously), new shocks and a-arms. Probably triple rate w/ rezzies, and +2 for the moto season. Now the only thing is making money. I went out and got a job tonight so I'm hoping all of my summer won't be wasted quadless. Pics should be up whenever the mods approve them, they don't look that bad, I just figured my shocks would go WAY before my a-arms would. And it cracked in a pretty weird spot. I'd just weld it back together but I need aftermarket anyways and it would prolly lose all of the strength.

What's everyone else up to for this summer?

Old 06-04-2004, 10:58 PM
Trailblazer
Default What's your summer plans? I wrecked

i was going to say you need to clean your room.

dang : close