Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

450R takes YFZ and Raptor DOWN!!!

Search this Thread

Old 06-16-2004, 05:19 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 450R takes YFZ and Raptor DOWN!!!

Granted I was exited about beating them, but not why I posted. I posted because I love showing punks up who think there **** dont stink like you. I could care less if I am faster than anyone or not just as long as I am competitive. If I wanted a yfz, I would have bought one, so dont give me the yfz is faster bullsh!t, the 450r is better all around and is why I bought it. (I didn't want to say it, but that is MY beliefs and no one elses) So go cry back to your blue buds punk!

Old 06-16-2004, 05:25 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

yfzblu and barely legal,

U guys are rediculous, even tho I find it amusing, u started on blviper26 for know reason. Im like viper, love to show cocky guys up like yourselves. I like yamaha quads, but don't want one because MOST yamaha riders are so cocky it is unbelievable. I love it how they say dirtwheels is junk(which may be true), but when yamaha is praised they make sure to quote them.

Old 06-16-2004, 06:08 PM
Pro Rider

ok i have a yfz and i love yamaha i wont buy nuthin else but i also hate cocky ppl that think they are all that it pisses me off but will everyone just stfu about which brand is better i really dont care whos is better, whatever quad u like and comfortable with keep it BTW good win idc if u beat the quad i have just dont brag

Old 06-16-2004, 06:39 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Well said

Old 06-16-2004, 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

hey, I was only presenting the fact that yamahas respond better to mods than a honda...that would be a FACT, not me being cocky...

Let me give you a perfect example of cocky: "After a few runs I started laughing and they just took off. Sore losers I guess."

lol...If you would like proof, I'd be MORE than glad to give you some more facts, and numbers to back myself up on anything you would like to know. Just ask

Old 06-16-2004, 07:11 PM
Pro Rider

All I hear in here is a bunch of thumper owners b!tching. I thought that all you guys were friends because you don't own a quad that pings. Yall shouldn't be mad at each other. Be mad at the modified 250r's, lt250r's, quadzillas, banshees, and tecates that are the true kings of the atv world. Each one of the quads I just listed are legends that are here to stay as long as parts are made for them.

Old 06-16-2004, 07:57 PM
HA2
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

you guys race at the dealership.................?

Old 06-16-2004, 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

saw this post going sour before it was even in the mind of the creator...umm lets see here...

umm...well Honda's are outdated slow pieces of crap with no thrill engines...umm yamaha sucks cuz um...they break down aot. What else am I forgetting? Oh Polaris' are heavy pieces of ****. Suzuki is just downright sucky, for some reason, I'm not sure why but I sure don't like em'. I could waste all of you guys in a 100mile drag on my stock 250r with these aftermarket cams you aren't gonna touch me, just cuz it's a two stroke.

blah blah blah, do we have to go through this everyday guys?

Old 06-16-2004, 10:45 PM
Pro Rider

good job and congrats on the win

Old 06-17-2004, 12:08 AM
Pro Rider

Originally posted by: KGB
ride what you want, and shut up
YFZBlu, take you own advice......
This is a Honda section
Barely Legal, you are barely not a dumb a$$, he was excited he beat those quads. He never said anything else....so stick to your blue forums if you wnat to talk $hit.
yea seriously, dont come over to a honda forum, and talk shlt about a honda if you dont even own one. if you were to see a post in a yamaha post saying how some kid wiht a blaster beat a 400ex all stock (for example) would you say to him "well he must have been a bad rider" or "his jetting must have been of" no, of course not, you would congradulate him. so why dont you congradulate blviper, and shut ur bltch @$$ yamaha mouth and get the **** back to the yamaha section and give them some bullshlt, @$$hole. PS. dont bother to respond to this post because i assume you will click "yamaha" and get back where u belong because you obviously hate hondas so much.

Quick Reply: 450R takes YFZ and Raptor DOWN!!!