Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

dirt devils

Search this Thread

Old 12-13-2004, 02:18 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default dirt devils

I have Bear Claws on my 2x4 rancher which are GREAT. Very little wheel spin...just gas-and-go. I stay right with the 4x4 quads in our group. Only once did I get stuck in the mud...right before my friend on his polaris 700 got stuck. You will be very happy with these tires. Be careful with the Dirt Devils. The tread depth changes when you go from 25" to 26". The bear claws are the same depth both sizes. I have the 25-11-12.5 size.

Old 12-13-2004, 02:32 PM
Pro Rider
Default dirt devils

on my 2x4 Polaris I replaced my worn out Titain 489at's with Dirt Devils of an equivalent size (22 I think) And im totally pleased with them. They wear down real slow and they dont get gunked up in the mud I have gotten stuck much less on it since they have been put on. I think they;ve got great traction but they still ride great on hardpack or pavement.

Old 12-13-2004, 06:37 PM
Range Rover
Default dirt devils

could you post some pics of your quad with the dirt devils. i want to see how they look on a quad. i was going to get gators on new rims but i dont have the money for all that and my parents wouldnt buy me that stuff for christmas so i went with the 25 dirtdevils and they bought me them but i havent seen em, just the receit.

Old 12-13-2004, 09:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default dirt devils

I dont have any pics on my computer of the polaris with me here at school. Im going home for christmas break on friday afternoon i could post somthing on saturday for you if you want. sorry

I think that you'll be happy with the way they look and the way they grip. they look good on the back of the polaris

Old 12-18-2004, 12:34 AM
Pro Rider
Default dirt devils

The only advantage you may have with the 26 tires over the 25inch tires is that the lugs are super deep on the 26inch and taller tires. The 25inch have the same tread pattern but the lugs are only half as tall. I have the 26inchers on mine and I have two friends and one sportrax with the smaller lug mudlites. They go just as good as the larger lugs do in the same trails and mudholes, they just dont look quiet as mean as the larger lug tires do. For just a couple of bucks more you can go with the 26inchers and have more tread to wear before having to replace them! I would op for the 26inch I believe. As the other guy said, they only give a half inch more ground clearance and a lot more rubber on the lugs.

Old 12-18-2004, 12:45 AM
Pro Rider
Default dirt devils

Best prices you will find on the itp wheels and mudlites, or dirtdevil tires is with a company called atvoutfitters.com. The guys name is matthew.. I bought ITP c-5 wheels and 26inch mudlite tires, lugs and center caps from him for 570 bucks. I havent found anyone on the internet that could touch that. The dealership charged me 800 bucks for the same bigwheel kit with the 589 tires mounted on them. I didnt like them and sold them to buy the new ones with the mudlites. Best thing I have ever done. The dirtdevils are just as good of a tire and very similiar in tread patterns. Another good company thats prices are close to atvoutfitters is a company in Louisiana called laramp.com. They offer free shipping. Just according to your location which would be the best place for you to purchase. I paid 444 for four ITP C10 polished wheels with 23 inch mudlites for my godsons sportrax a couple of weeks ago. This price included the lugs and all. Just tell him triplelstroker sent ya!