Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Loud exhast for 2004 400ex

Search this Thread

Old 09-28-2004, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Loud exhast for 2004 400ex

yes thank you savage-and i agree with you i hear cars that college kids drive up and down the road with LOUD exhast (becasue theres a college down the road)

Old 09-28-2004, 06:41 PM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: wannaracelt500
it isnt like they are going to ban atvs or loud pipes just because some people think that it is not good
there probaly more people riding atvs than mad residents we the riders should be allowed to run loud pipes or what ever if the residents dont like it then they should move or learn to deal with it.
You are pretty ignorant. How do you think the 3wheelers/high performance race machines, got banned in the mid 80's?? Do you actually think that there were more people riding 3wheelers ( and 250r's/lt250's and 500's for that matter) than where complaining about it?? No a few people got hurt or killed and ruined it for millions of us. Look at any fast food chain...you can't pour your own coffee any more because a few people got burned, turned around and sued the place, and now everybody gets treated like little kids that can't do anything for themselves. Just like when you raise the hood of any car/truck on the market...do you really think we need warnings on the exhaust that reads "caution hot"?? No, some idiot with no common sense got third degree burns, sued the auto maker, and cost us all millions of dollars, and bogged down the judicial system with because of there ignorance.You can see the effects of this kind of society we live in. It's people with your backwoods mentallity that will screw it up for all of us, and we will all have to wait another decade for cool quads to come out again. I know no one wants to change, but how much do you like riding?? I love it, and will do anything to keep my right to ride. Idiots like you should quit riding and quit shutting down our riding areas!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-28-2004, 06:52 PM
Pro Rider

first of all u friggin retard its MY land so if i do get hurt what am i gunna do sue myself? i mean how ignorant can YOU be? did you even read my earlier post????its MY land and all the exhast listed above stay within the requierment for noise pollution in my area casue i went to the cops,like i said earlier, and anyways if you read, what i said earlier, none of my neighbors care as long as im not riding before 9am and after 7pm so if your to stupid to read what i said earlier(that i didnt ask ur opinion whether or not i should or shouldnt get it) shut up than! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 09-28-2004, 07:14 PM
Pro Rider

if he wants a loud exhaust and he owns 20 acres who careswhat teh neightbors think they can't do anything to him hes on his land and if he goes riding on PUBLIC trails they can't do anything to him then either and if you want a pipe with performance but don't want to get people mad go with teh yoshi comp serise and throw a tec core inot it and it'll make it quiet with good gains

Old 09-29-2004, 01:52 AM
Trailblazer

People care because it only takes that one time to pi$$off the wrong person and the next thing you know they start banning sh*t..... Its stupid and ignerent not to mention desrespectfull

Old 09-29-2004, 02:39 AM
Pro Rider

i agree, i got some b!tches that live across my road, theyve stopped us and others a few times for *bieng to loud*, now what i do is when i see her, i slow down and give her the finger, then act like im stopping but accelerate just past running speed, this only worked once, now all she does is ingore me...haha b!tch, last i heard giving someone the finger isnt illegal, and as long as i dont ride stupid on the road im not doing anything illegal

Old 09-29-2004, 12:41 PM
Pro Rider

u live far away from ny to what the hell are u complaing for what r ur neighbors going to hear his loud pipe and yell at u when u ride ur quad thinking it was u

this goes for u iceracer ur p!!sing me off

Old 09-29-2004, 01:09 PM
Pro Rider

It does not matter one bit where you call home. The fact is, every anit-atv nut, or anti-off road for the matter, will use any ammo they have against shutting down the sport AS A WHOLE!!. True, some people may not mind the obnoxios exhaust you put on your atv, But when some eco-friendly nut goes reading this forum, and they do, I assure you, they do, what they get from it is that most atvers are inconsiderate, loud, obnoxious, and generally, dont give an F about anybody else. Dont come crying to me when your town passes a new bylaw that requieres you to conform to new sound regulations..... A prime example of this is my town..... Truro, ma has a bylaw keeping all vehicles on, and off road, under 77dbs from 7am-7pm, and 65dbs after 7pm. I dont think youd like this, now would you? cause this is exactly what will happen if everyone goes around putting these loud exhausts on.

Old 09-29-2004, 02:15 PM
Pro Rider

im not gonna sit here and argue but no one is going to manage to ban atvs so that no one is going to be able to ride them, the only thing i can see them doing is pulling every loud pipe off the shelves off every store but i know that is going to happen even if it does the people who already have a loud pipe on there quad is not going to hand it over to any one,i leave that as that

Old 09-29-2004, 02:32 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Boy u guys really lit this poor kid up, even if though it is a dumb topic, no need to be so harsh. A thoug I agree with most of you, I don't think loud atv's is going to banish anything as long as they are used properly, I know there will always be knuckleheads out there, but don't u guys tink u are overreacting a bit!

And fastestblaster, u did change ur story to cover ur a$$ man, if u start something back it up, u don't have to make up ignorant lies like "I just want to make sure I don't accidently pick up one up" Read back over what u wrote and you will see how contradicting ur posts are.

Quick Reply: Loud exhast for 2004 400ex