Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Honda is not keeping up in the ATV market.

Search this Thread

Old 10-07-2004, 01:29 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Honda is not keeping up in the ATV market.

honda invented the ATV market - true - with the old ATC. suzuki did invented quads- a segment of the ATV market. but after that, they dropped the ball as i was saying earlier. honda and arguably yamaha soon passed them up in the quad segment with better products.

until recently, i would have never even thought about buying a suzuki. but they are getting their act together.

Old 10-08-2004, 09:36 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I'm so sick of reading about this crap that i read the first post (why?!!), skipped the rest and am writing this reply. Honda doesn't make what you want hey. Well then don't buy it. No other brand makes what you want either. If they did, you wouldn't be looking to Honda to make it for you. Grow up man. I don't like Polaris, but I've never gone to that forum writing what I don't like about them. I don't like them, so i stay away from them, and I don't buy them. Why is it that everyone who doesn't like Honda just can't contain themselves. They absolutely have to come in here and say "Yahoo, Honda doesn't make exacely what i want...what a terrible company"....go somewhere else...go buy a suzuki, or polaris, or kawasaki, or whatever you want...if they make what you want, which i doubt....if they did, you wouldn't be looking for honda to make it....by the way, i'm not diehard honda...i'm thinking bombardier next....they make a machine i like...not exactly, but close....WAIT...I GOTTA GO TO THE BOMBARDIER FORUM AND CRAP ON THEM CAUSE THEY DON'T MAKE EXACTLY WHAT I WANT....SEE YA!

Old 10-08-2004, 09:57 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Replying to the Suzuki comment, I agree that they have came a really long way. A few years ago I said I would never own one and thought there bikes were a joke in comparison. But I have owned two in the last year, one being a dirtbike.

I do understand why honda owners complain, when you have a passion for a brand and they let you down it is a hard pill to swallow. This is a good thing that so much is expected from Honda, obviously they build great machines, or people wouldn't be wanting to see mainly Honda come out with what they want.

Old 10-08-2004, 01:41 PM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

I do believe reconranger is correct. The masses don't buy the big ones, they buy the simple, dependable, and less expensive ATVs. It looks to me like Honda is delivering what the majority of consumers want.

I understand what most people on in this forum want, but they are a small portion of the ATV market.