Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Which 4 wheeler is the best ever?

Search this Thread

Old 11-09-2004, 09:55 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Which 4 wheeler is the best ever?

All that I have to say is, *****, I enjoy long rides on the beach, candle light dinners, and being held in the arms of a women that loves to ride!

Old 11-10-2004, 11:35 AM
Pro Rider

Well I like long "rides" on the beach too. lol

Old 11-10-2004, 05:31 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

yup...all the girls like a ride on the beech....lol

Old 11-10-2004, 08:40 PM
Trailblazer

I as well purchased a King Quad. You are right, it is an awesome machine. BUT...I just purchased a new TRX450R and am in awe of this ride. It is amazing. The handling is sick. It sticks exactly where you need it to and slides whenever you want as well. Kick start? Forget it, it starts almost every time on the first kick. The power delivery is deceptive. It doesn't feel that fast at first...but then you realize ALL YOUR RIDING BUDDIES are somewhere in the distance behind you...and you are still taking it easy breaking it in. When you stop, you are ready for more and they are still catching their breath. The 250R was and still is an incredible ride...but this new 450 hands down is better. It gets my vote.

Old 11-10-2004, 08:44 PM
Range Rover

Very well put... after you get used to your R, jump on a YFZ and you will get that feeling all over again [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 11-10-2004, 08:55 PM
Trailblazer

You know, I was gonna go test ride a Y but after talking to both sides (TRX and YZF owners) I came to the conclusion that the TRX was for me. No doubt the Y is a sweet machine. But for the majority of riding I do (tight trails and woods) the TRX seemed to be the better machine. It appeared it would have cost me more money to set the Yamaha up the way I wanted. My buddy is about to buy a Raptor 660. I am going to try and convince him to get the YZF so we can switch up. I have ridden Raptors and know I personally wouldn't be happy on those.

Now again back to the YZF...I am about to start constructing a new MX track. Since ATVs are never ending projects I will probably set up the TRX for woods/CC. Maybe there will be room in the shop for a YZF too! Yeah...wait til the wife hears that one!

Old 11-10-2004, 09:20 PM
Range Rover

LOL yeah good luck with the wife, my wife would have me by the short hairs!

Hey I was j/k about the R, I haven't ever riden one and I am sure they are a great quad. I know that taking my YFZ on trails is like riding a 2 stroke on the trails, it seems like your always revving it trying to keep the rpms up. Definitely not a trail bike. As far as the raptor vs the yfz, I guess it depends on what type of riding your friend does but if he is going to be running with you, I suggest the YFZ.

If you manage to get your wife to let you get another quad, let me know how you do it. I want to try it on mine LOL

Old 11-11-2004, 12:45 AM
Trailblazer

You simply have to let them know that spending time with them is of the upmost importance to you...and what better way to spend that time with them than on an ATV. Then you convince them that they should get the latest and greatest ATV (i.e TRX450 or YFZ450)...knowing all well they won't like it and then it will be YOURS!!! OR...you just go buy it. It's easier to ask for forgiveness than for permission, right?

Old 11-11-2004, 03:56 AM
Range Rover

Originally posted by: DaBeechMan

Now Beech....................

I would have expected better of you than to post something like that............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]

Old 11-11-2004, 04:04 AM
RIP Dear Friend

Originally posted by: *****
Originally posted by: DaBeechMan

Now Beech....................

I would have expected better of you than to post something like that............[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img]
You have to give DaBeechMan a break because he had been working on one of those 4/stroke motors when that brain storm came about.

Quick Reply: Which 4 wheeler is the best ever?