Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stunt riding!!!

nahh.. i think i can live with umm.

Old 12-27-2004, 03:24 AM
Pro Rider
Default Stunt riding!!!

i've taken em off before, but there's gonna be hole where all the rivets are. u jus drill out the rivet, and then punch it out. it's fairly simple. i forgot who, but there is a company that makes colored diamond plate covers that you mount on after you take the warning labels off.

Old 12-28-2004, 10:04 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: DuneRider650
1 wheel wheelie simply go on 2 side wheels then pop the front end up so u are on 1 wheel....it gets easier after some practice

sit backwards wheelie sit backwards on the seat and do a wheelie

another trick that is fun stand on the bumper do a wheelie or a nose wheelie.

no hander wheelie- set your idle up, pop the front end up, find the balance point, then let go and let the high idle take you around on a wheelie.
i can prolly do the most of neone in here.... check out my pic gallery and thisLaborday video [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] also the 2nd trick u said is called a switchback...

Old 12-28-2004, 12:00 PM
Range Rover
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: Badbiker
The sticker on my fender say's not to do this kind of stuff. Now i'm confused?
Those arent rules or ne thing, more like guidlines for you to NOT follow, unless you dont wanna have fun.

Old 12-28-2004, 06:00 PM
Pro Rider
I ride a little here and there......
Default Stunt riding!!!

yes speedy but can u do a 6 mile wheelie going over 74mph??? and i could go farther just ran outta room

Old 12-28-2004, 06:03 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stunt riding!!!

What about that bad *** trick where you pull a wheelie too far, and fall on your ***??? Im pro at that!

Old 12-28-2004, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: Speedy2222

i can prolly do the most of neone in here.... ...
Speedy, your self-esteem as a kid in elementary school must have been devastatingly crushed. You must have gotten your milk money taken off of you plenty times, so you figured you we're a failure and decided not to do well academically. You cannot spell for shizzle, and you can't even use correct grammar. So please, before you make another post, break out a dictionary and look up every word you want to type to make sure it is spelled correctly. Then, have your mom/dad proofread your post for grammar. You seem to not care, but it really irritates everyone around you with your bad skills.

God Bless,
WheelieKing

P.S. Wheeling is easy. It is not hard and you make it seem like you are the best here at it. So don't make another video until you learn some better riding skills. Any body can ride a WEE WEE!

Old 12-28-2004, 07:29 PM
Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: WheelieKing

You have gotta be kidding me. Dude those stunts arn't nothin you need to stop thinking your all great.

Agreed. No offence speedy, but you aren't the cats a$$ like you think you are. WOW! I can wheelie. I'm so cool! Stop bragging man. You act like your god and no one is as good as you. Seriously, either shut up or post some better videos doing some better stuff. Your not as great as you think you are.

Old 12-28-2004, 07:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: warrior68man
Originally posted by: WheelieKing

You have gotta be kidding me. Dude those stunts arn't nothin you need to stop thinking your all great.

Agreed. No offence speedy, but you aren't the cats a$$ like you think you are. WOW! I can wheelie. I'm so cool! Stop bragging man. You act like your god and no one is as good as you. Seriously, either shut up or post some better videos doing some better stuff. Your not as great as you think you are.
i can do ALOT more now... but im waiting for the snow to melt more... so i can get out and don't sldie everywehre when i try to wheelie... also im gettign a 12bar

Old 12-28-2004, 08:57 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stunt riding!!!

are you buyin your 12 bar if so from where

Quick Reply: Stunt riding!!!