Search this Thread

Old 12-28-2004, 10:41 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: poopy
are you buyin your 12 bar if so from where
im having it custom built... gonna be one of a kind [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] you can have one too for slightly under $150

Old 12-30-2004, 03:01 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stunt riding!!!

I like all of the wheelie tricks.....but I need to see some more because I've run out of ideas!

Old 12-30-2004, 04:51 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: JoshCVBz
I like all of the wheelie tricks.....but I need to see some more because I've run out of ideas!
Same here bro! Ive gone to doing stupid human tricks for entertainment. Like have someone on the back with me and picking up a row of cans or something.

Speedy, while Im glad to see you eiger to learn, but it does come off cocky saying your better than most. Lets see some big air with a bag of tricks then we will talk. But keep it up man.

That's something Im surprised no one has mentioned yet, what about tricks in the air. I have only done a few smaller things like can can's, bar hops, nac nac's, etc.. Im a little disapointed though, I wanted to be the first to do a back flip on a quad.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ..........Just kidding, Im going for a double back flip![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-30-2004, 05:00 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: motox26
Same here bro! Ive gone to doing stupid human tricks for entertainment. Like have someone on the back with me and picking up a row of cans or something.

Speedy, while Im glad to see you eiger to learn, but it does come off cocky saying your better than most. Lets see some big air with a bag of tricks then we will talk. But keep it up man.

That's something Im surprised no one has mentioned yet, what about tricks in the air. I have only done a few smaller things like can can's, bar hops, nac nac's, etc.. Im a little disapointed though, I wanted to be the first to do a back flip on a quad.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] ..........Just kidding, Im going for a double back flip![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]
i have a LONG list of tricks in my bag... just can't do most of them

Old 12-30-2004, 05:08 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts
Default Stunt riding!!!

Speaking of can't do most of them, I tried my first big fully stetched out superman last summer and about messed myself up.....

I was trying it over a good sized double and finally went for it, got a great extension but 2 problems occured, first my boot got caught in the fender, and second I didn't fully clear the jump![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] Well my back tires hit the peak of the landing throws me into a nose wheely while Im partially sideways on the quad. Well long story short I wound up just bruising my inner thigh and hurt my wrist, and of course smashed my jewels pretty good![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img] So that is one of my can'ts write now.

And last month I about did the same thing on my dirt bike, but scrambled back to the pegs in time for landing. Shheeeewww!

Old 12-30-2004, 05:42 PM
Range Rover
Default Stunt riding!!!

[i]i can prolly do the most of neone in here.... check out my pic gallery and thisLaborday video [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img] also the 2nd trick u said is called a switchback...
Kid, PUT THE BONG DOWN SLOWLY! Geese your nose must be clogged if you think that **** don't stink. Peeee Yeewww

Old 12-30-2004, 11:42 PM
Pro Rider
Default Stunt riding!!!

put 4 people on a quad and go wheelie down the highway. gets everyones attention

Old 12-30-2004, 11:45 PM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: moldycheese
put 4 people on a quad and go wheelie down the highway. gets everyones attention
ok joshy boy lets see ya try this'n THIS!

Old 12-31-2004, 12:58 AM
Range Rover
Default Stunt riding!!!

Are you serious dude? I can do that better on my bike than what you did on that video. Dont waste your time posting crap like that man. Especially a wheelie trick as easy as that. I hope you posted that to show JoshCVBz new tricks to do b/c that blew. I have no problem with you, but your wasting time showin that.

Old 12-31-2004, 09:21 AM
Elite Pro Rider
Is A Power Sport Junkie!
Default Stunt riding!!!

Originally posted by: schonertkyle
Are you serious dude? I can do that better on my bike than what you did on that video. Dont waste your time posting crap like that man. Especially a wheelie trick as easy as that. I hope you posted that to show JoshCVBz new tricks to do b/c that blew. I have no problem with you, but your wasting time showin that.
dude i aint stunted in about 3months and i could barily feel my feet( water got into the hoels in my shoes ) i can do that trick ALOT better but not in these conditions...

Quick Reply: Stunt riding!!!