Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Xtremey Awards - VOTE

Search this Thread

Old 02-15-2005, 10:02 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Xtremey Awards - VOTE

Hi Guys.....not sure how many have seen it, or if this interests you, but the crew I ride with and I (CVBOYZ) were in a video called "Stunt Delicious". It's a streetbike freestyle video primarily, but we had a segment in it.

Anyway, it was Nominated for an Xtremey Award.....basically the Xtremey's are an awards ceremony for extreme sports videos. I'm sure some of you have heard of them, because Huevos is in the running in the quad section, and I believe they won last year.

Here is a list of the nominees.... http://www.xtremmy.com/2005nominees.html

Just looking for your support to vote for "Stunt Delicious" in the Sportbike Freestyle category. (You can also fill out your favorite rider - if you have one - I would say it would go in the sportbike section, even though it may be a quad person in the video).

If you want more of a reason to go there, other videos in other categories are the likes of Travis and the Nitro Circus, Crusty, Huevos, Carpe Diem, Slednecks, and so on and so on......So if you are stumped as to which sportbike vid to pick, and are just going to pick a random one anyway, pick ours...hahah.

Thanks everybody for the support. Just click on the link I posted above, and then click "Vote Now" on the left.

Thanks again.

-Josh