Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Vote for Bush to lower Min. wage and get rid of SS!!

Search this Thread

Old 11-06-2000, 05:52 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Vote for Bush if you want to set us back to when His dad was in office. All the descent minimum wage jobs out there will end up being like in his state Texas, where it is still $3.35. And kiss our social security goodbye if gets in there. But maybe we all will be able to get out of a DUI like mr bush. Gore is not wanting to take guns away from americans, he is wanting to keeo them from criminals, but no some people probably want more slayings in our schools right. NOt much is going to change no matter who gets in, but i dont see anything broke, so why fix it, i mean , A MAN LIKES TO HAVE A CIGAR EVEY ONCE IN AWHILE DOESNT HE> :-)

Get out to the Polls and Vote!!!!!
Vote GORE

Old 11-06-2000, 06:51 PM
Trailblazer

This is wrong. Bush will reduce the minimum wage to $1.00 per hour and tell all the old people to get jobs as construction laborers, no more SS.
If you vote for 4 more years of the same nonsense we've had for the last 8, then you deserve EXACTLY what you get. As I've said before, PT Barnum was right.....

Old 11-06-2000, 06:54 PM
JRM
Pro Rider

I sure hope your jokeing!
1. Bush has the min wadge in texas at $3 because its 90% migrant workers down there and thats dam good money for them as they would never make that in mexico!!
2.his SS program is worlds better as we get back what we invest-listen to rush limba sometime
3.At least bush told the 100% truth about his foolish past, gore would have side tracted by saying "I think its in the contrys best intrest if we move on to more inportant things" and the stupid liberals would all clap with joy.
4. You think gun control would fix our school shootings? THEN YOUR NUTS, WHEN GUNS ARE OUTLAWED ONLY THE OUTLAWS WILL HAVE GUNS AS THEY STEEL THEM! what this contry needs in more morals!
5. what clinton did is bad, whats worse is LIEing the the contry!! the lack of morals is simply horrable!

Old 11-06-2000, 06:55 PM
Pro Rider

YOU TWO MORONS!!!!!! I take it you don't like to hunt OR ride your wheelers. Tommorow Bush is getting a check mark next to his name when I vote. If you get minimum wage, find a better job!!

Old 11-06-2000, 07:05 PM
Trailblazer

Just one, my post was sarcastic.....

Old 11-06-2000, 07:25 PM
Pro Rider

I guess if you strive to make 5.50 an hour go ahead and vote Gore. I'd like to think you're not paying for your wheeler making 5-6 bucks per hour...if so maybe you should think about leaving McDonalds and find yourself a career. Minimum wage is not a concern of mine...however, having places to ride is. Good day.

Old 11-06-2000, 07:43 PM
Extreme Pro Rider

Dude,
Your way off base on this. Bush is only proposing to let those that are working now invest a mere 2% into investments of their own choosing. How is it that Gore will keep guns from getting to criminals? By limiting law-abiding citizens the ability to purchase guns? NO Gore does not want anybody to have a gun, but you know what happens when you pass laws that are aimed at the general populace (no pun intended)? Only criminals then have guns, and try to defend your home with a baseball bat, not a pretty picture. Gore wants to tear up the consitution and re-write it to fit his communistic agenda. Vote Gore and you might as well sell your quad(if you have on that is). As far as minimum wage, well thats what an education is for, get one.

JBOZ, dont listen to the Gore scare tactics. Out of the 260 MILLION people in this great nation, less than 1 percent of the population commits a crime with a gun, and those one percent are criminals already. In a free society, crime and death is going to happen. It is sad that incidents such as school shootings take place, but you cant take away the rights of 260 million people for the sake of 15 deaths. In fact, more high schoolers were killed last year playing prep level football than were killed by firemars. Do you think all extracarricular activity should be outlawed because kids are dying/getting seriously hurt on the football field (if I find the article again, I will give you the link). Look past the headlines before you make such an important decision.

And on emore thing, do you think a DUI over 24 years ago is a more serious than the lies, deciet and outright selling out of our country by Gore/Clinton? Misplaced priorities I'd say...

RoostKing...

Old 11-06-2000, 07:43 PM
Range Rover

You can bet I'll be voting for Bush tomorrow. I can't believe why anyone would want to vote for Gore. I mean if even half the things you read about this guy are true, then you are looking at 100% piece of (edited). It just goes to show you what this country is about. People don't have morals, everybody has their hand out asking what the president is going to do for them. A perfect example is Gore's stance on Affirmative action, I'm sorry, but what a bunch or crap!!!!!!

Old 11-06-2000, 07:45 PM
Trailblazer

yes Mr Bush did tell the truth AFTER IT CAME OUT, how couldnt he??
As for RUSH, cant say that i wll be listening to PUMPKIN HEAD anytime soon
I know we all have our own reasons to vote for whoever, i just wanted to see how everone felt.

Good Luck to both canidates

Old 11-06-2000, 07:48 PM
Trailblazer

No need to resort to name calling, typical!!!!!

Quick Reply: Vote for Bush to lower Min. wage and get rid of SS!!