Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

My wifes picture on powrolls website

Search this Thread

Old 04-05-2005, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default My wifes picture on powrolls website

I was checking out the powroll website and looking to see if they still had a picture of my wifes 250 ex that they used as a prototype for a kit a few years back and they have worked some magic on the picture.I dont even remember sending them the picture but they make it look like she is doing a wheelie out of a hole which in fact she did but how did they get that effect from a still picture?The picture i am referring to was taken at the dunes in florence a few years back but how they got a hold of the picture i dont know but i dont have a problem with it.The picture that they used to have was taken at their location in Bend Oregon but i guess they took the dunes picture off of a website that i must have sent the picture too.The wife likes it so all is good.A 250 EX will never be a real powerhouse but the kit that they put on my wifes a few years back sure made it way faster than any other 250 EX we ever ran into so since the work was free for letting tham use the quad i guess we came out okay.Maybe they need a 440 ex to experiment on,i wish because it could use a rebuild about now.Sorry to ramble on but i thought it was pretty sweet to see the wifes old 250 with her on it on their website.