Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

will RC win another outdoor title...

Search this Thread

Old 04-26-2005, 05:56 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default will RC win another outdoor title...

Of coarse we all know that RC is one of the best outdoor or the best outdoor racer we have ever seen.....but do you think there is a very good chance he could lose to stewart this year (i understand chad reed is racing too but i dont think he has much of a chance) or do u think RC will dominate the series again....sorry to get off the quad discussions subject but i just wanted to hear some other peoples opinions....

Old 04-26-2005, 08:52 PM
US Army lifer

I won't go so far to say that Ricky will dominate outdoors, but he will definitely be strong. A lot of people have begun to doubt his abilities and/or the bike this season because he hasn't won every race. What they fail to think about is that he is still recovering from knee surgery and missing an entire season of Supercross. Knee injuries don't heal like a cut in skin does. They take a very long time to come back to 100%. I should know. My knees have been trashed for years, and military life isn't helping any at all. Chad Reed isn't as much of a threat outdoors as his is under the lights, but he is getting better. He has always been fast, but hasn't had the stamina to ride with Ricky. The real threat is Kevin Windham. He is a fantastic rider outdoors, and has the stamina and speed to beat Ricky. He's done it before, and he can do it again. Will James be a threat? Hell yeah he will, but he is unproven on a 250 at the Nationals. That's not to say that he can't handle the bike or pace. Last year, he was turning lap times just as fast (and sometimes faster) as the 250s when he was on a 125. Think about that for a second. A frikken' 125, not a 250 four-stroke! Proof positive that he is one of the best riders in the world. The talent that kid has is unreal. Barring any injuries, this year's Nationals will be some of the best races in the past decade.

Old 04-26-2005, 08:54 PM
Pro Rider

Ricky will dominate
good luck James...better switch to 4 stk

Old 04-26-2005, 10:38 PM
Trailblazer

chad reeds the man thats all i can say.

Old 04-27-2005, 10:01 AM
Range Rover

I think RC will win again...i dont think chad reed will win because that is not his "specialty"...i also dont think stewart will win because he has problems keeping both wheels on the ground...i would say kevin windham is RC's biggest threat for outdoors...i just wanted to have a discussion on somthing other than which one is faster and which pipe is better...

Old 04-27-2005, 10:23 AM
Pro Rider

I forsee Stewart taking a title in his rookie year in the 250 class.

Old 04-27-2005, 10:28 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: 240YBlaster69
chad reeds the man thats all i can say.
I don't mean to be a d!ck, but have something supporting your statement, you sound as tho you have no idea what your talking about.

As for the outdoors, I think you will see more from Reed this year. He is very Hungry and wants to win every week indoor and outdoor. I don't think he will win the title THIS year tho.

RC, is RC, I think after he clinches the indoor title you will see him step-it-up and be more competitive than he has been in recent weeks. He doesn't like losing, and that is a bad thing for everyone else. But like in all sports these days, there is more competition than ever.

K-Dub, one of my favorites. I think he will still contend for a win here and there, but will never be a weekly top 2 guy now that Reed and Bubba are here to stay.

Stewart, WOW. I am so impressed by him. A lot of guys don't give him respect cause of his color, but man he is the most talented rider out there. And you guys saying "if he can keep it on the wheels" are out of line! RC wrecked a lot when he 1st entered the 250's, give him time to calm down and you will see a more consistant rider, I promise.

My predictions, all year battle between Bubba and RC, with Reed being right there if they slip.

My predictions for 06' indoors, madness every race![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Old 04-27-2005, 02:11 PM
Range Rover

I dont want Chad reed to win the outdoors because i think he is way too cocky....and personally i think he is an a$$hole....at least that is the way he acts on tv....thats why i root for people like rc and and travis pastrana....they have a much better personality this year then any one else.....rc was kind of a d!ck in the past years but is now a lot more sociable...