Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Disapointed in Rocky Mountain

Search this Thread

Old 08-03-2005, 10:27 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Disapointed in Rocky Mountain

Ok here's my story last week i ordered form rocky mountian i got the fmf powercore 4 for my 300ex. So i get it today and i go to put it on and nothing fits the header pipe there is no way for it to fit and reach so they sent me the wrong one of those and also the muffler the bolt for it to go into the grab bar is to small for the grabbar theard so im like wtf. So if any one else has had this problem with them will you repley with how long it took it to return back to you thanks..

Old 08-03-2005, 10:42 PM
Pro Rider

Thats unusaul for rockymountain,because they usually have great service.I've ordered over $2000 in parts over the last 2 or 3 years from them and never have they messed up.Then again no ones perfect and it shouldn't be about a 1 or 2 weeks for you to get your original parts.

Old 08-03-2005, 11:18 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah i know i have orderd tons of stuff from them and then when this happend i was shocked but like you said nobodys perfect..

Old 08-03-2005, 11:43 PM
Pro Rider

i just order a Eliminator axle, Wheel spacers and a few other parts from them...i didnt get them yet but lets hope they fit..shall be here in a few dayz...yea i order over $1500 or more in parts and they never messed before for me...maybe the messed up a # or letter in the part # when you order...that can mess everything up which there for leads to the wrong part....only thing i can think of cuz i never had any problems....

Old 08-03-2005, 11:53 PM
Pro Rider

Rockt mountain good.

Old 08-04-2005, 01:41 AM
Pro Rider
Loves riding and can't get enough.
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

We have a very large group that buys almost everything from Rocky Mountain. So far everyone is 100% happy. There have been a few mistakes inthe past but RM has taken care of everything 100%.

Rocky Mountain is only about 40 miles from where I live. A couple times a year someone drive down to RM and gets a huge shopping list from everyone. Inbetween trips, we mail order from.

Old 08-04-2005, 01:57 AM
Weekend Warrior

I had a problem with RM a while back. I had ordered some DD's on some ITP wheels. RM sent me the right tires all mounted on the same offset wheels. Then I had to send the wrong wheels and tires back and wait for the correct wheels and tires to arrive.

They should have done it right in the first place. I have ordered other things without a problem.

Old 08-04-2005, 02:00 AM
Red Rider
Honda, accept nothing less!
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

This is NOT a Rocky Mountain issue, it is an FMF issue! RM is just a middle man, who passes the box they get from the manufacturer along to you. Call FMF tomorrow morning, and explain your problem!

I always buy my mufflers direct from FMF. If their is a problem, no middle men are involved.

Old 08-04-2005, 04:02 AM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

I've never had a problem with them either. I've returned a few things that didn't fit(clothes) and they took 'em back no problem and paid for the shipping!!

Old 08-04-2005, 07:19 AM
RRP
Weekend Warrior

I ordered the same exact exhaust from them a couple of months ago.It came in an unopened fmf carton.Fit my 300ex perfectly including the hanger bolt.Look at the label on the box.Does it say its for your quad?If it does them fmf screwed up its contents.I am on my 3rd large order from RM and couldn't be happier with thier service so far.Call RM and see what they say.

Quick Reply: Disapointed in Rocky Mountain