Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Any ideas what Honda will introduce Sept. 7th?

Search this Thread

Old 08-31-2005, 01:00 AM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Any ideas what Honda will introduce Sept. 7th?

For Honda's sake they better have some shocking bikes, because they're playing catch-up with the rest of the companies in terms of popular bikes. Love Honda, but there old motto of "Follow the Leader" is gone.......[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-cool.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2005, 09:52 AM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!
Received 2 Likes on 2 Posts

Originally posted by: RedGoblin
I took that same tone with knowsalot one or two years back after he was incorrect on some information and I regretted it after I realized what I'd done. I learned from my mistake. These guys that get the inside information aren't always going to be 100% correct. Once you scold them for getting something wrong just once, think about how willing they're going to be to give out potential info next year....
Yeah, everyone bashed knowsalot to death and now he doesn't share what might be coming out like he used to thanxs to everyone bashing.

TPR hasn't been proven wrong yet, and even if he does he has already neen right about the Bomb 800 ute and the 700R raptor. (And the more than likely Z450, but everyone has known that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])

Old 08-31-2005, 12:42 PM
TPR
The Champ

Originally posted by: PhatDave
if your pulling ourleg there are people in this forum that will call a hit on you, lol

Hey all's fair, quite honestly, I have made no secret that I will at some point be proven wrong...It's a fact of life. When it comes to the 650ex, if it appears on September 7th it will be the culmination of a loooooong wait and see by Honda fans.

Here's another prediction I made today using all the information I have heard and gleaned from here, the Suzuki 450 will have an intake and exhaust tract like a C-Dale....Intake in the front, exhaust to the rear. I bet my man blackbird will have somthing to say about that.

TPR

Old 08-31-2005, 12:44 PM
TPR
The Champ

Originally posted by: motox26
Originally posted by: RedGoblin
I took that same tone with knowsalot one or two years back after he was incorrect on some information and I regretted it after I realized what I'd done. I learned from my mistake. These guys that get the inside information aren't always going to be 100% correct. Once you scold them for getting something wrong just once, think about how willing they're going to be to give out potential info next year....
Yeah, everyone bashed knowsalot to death and now he doesn't share what might be coming out like he used to thanxs to everyone bashing.

TPR hasn't been proven wrong yet, and even if he does he has already neen right about the Bomb 800 ute and the 700R raptor. (And the more than likely Z450, but everyone has known that one[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img])
Hey, and I knew Polaris had somthing in the works, but I didn't hit the target quite on the nose with the Outlaw.....Partial credit only on that one...LOL

TPR

Old 08-31-2005, 12:59 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

TPR..... Get me some info on the KTM 450 and then I'll be impressed!!!!![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2005, 01:32 PM
TPR
The Champ

We all know they are developing and testing several quad designs right now. They, more than most manufacturers have a wonderful spectrum of tried and tested performance engines that would do wonders in a proper atv package.

TPR

Old 08-31-2005, 01:51 PM
LTZ
Extreme Pro Rider
Received 1 Like on 1 Post

and they have always been very good at keeping thier stuff hidden when they want also!!!

Old 08-31-2005, 02:15 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

Originally posted by: ThePhantomRider

Hey, and I knew Polaris had somthing in the works, but I didn't hit the target quite on the nose with the Outlaw.....Partial credit only on that one...LOL

TPR

Hey, you can everybody has SOMETHING in the works and get partial credit![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img] LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

As for KTM, Im begining to think we are going to see there engines in a Polaris before to long. And I don't really like the idea of it either.[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-frown.gif[/img]

Old 08-31-2005, 02:54 PM
TPR
The Champ

Yeah, I really don't want to see an overweight quad with a KTM 520 thumper in it either. That would ruin the whole thing.

Hey, I predict that Motox's comming bundle of bills...er joy will be either a boy or girl.....again going for that partial credit thing..LOL[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

TPR

Old 08-31-2005, 03:04 PM
Shed Knocker Rider
Harley Punk!

LMAO TPR! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: Any ideas what Honda will introduce Sept. 7th?