Search this Thread

Old 10-01-2005, 05:14 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 400 ex

Originally posted by: JustShutUpAndRide
Originally posted by: Wreckless400ex
Originally posted by: TNTQuadJunkies
I higly reccomend a GT Thunder Rev box, I am very pleased with mine, the WB is a POS,dont buy it!! You will have issues with it starint the GT thunder you wont,even when its cold. I have had no problems what so ever with mine and works nicely with the 450 carb(was told I may having issues warming it up in the winter) The prcie is reasonable also [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

I forgot to ask what Gearing your running and is it when your WOT in 5th??

Tina
I have never had a problem with mine, my bike starts way better with the WB rev box then my stock one!
Mine too. Tina doesn't know what she's talking about.
I hope that wasa joke???
[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img][img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

I know alot more than you think!! lol.. do run a poll and you will see most do NOT like the WB CDI,just giving the facts . Most dont like that CDI, I didnt say EVERYONE. If you have had good luc w/ it ..Good for you, but ALOT of riders have not, including a freind of mine who cant wamr his quad up with it ,he has to warn it up wit ha stockers first, then run the WB CDI.. Go read all about it at atvriders,you will see.. Im just trying to help the guy having issues...

and if ya cant take constructive critisim, then dont ask for help..... [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]