Search this Thread

Old 12-21-2005, 12:30 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default EX or Z

Originally posted by: midnite
Originally posted by: 1bad450r
Frankly, I wouldn't recomend a z or ex to anyone. Where I ride [sand flats, and sand dunes], the ex and z both leave alot to be desired. Again, I don't hate honda, and would love to buy a 250r {atc or trx}. It just tickles me, how honda owners think there **** doesn't stink. If the ex is more reliable than z...so be it. There is no doubt the z is a better performance machine than the ex. There is no doubt the yfz is a better performance machine than 450r, and there is no doubt the raptor 700r is a better performance machine than...........oppps. Where's your machine honda?
LOL.. How much seat time do you actually have on all these bikes??
About 25 hours on the 450r, about 10 hours on the yfz. Maybe 30 mins a weekend on each. Like I said, I ride with these guys most every weekend. I ride their machines as hard as they ride my shee's. It might be a hard concept for most to grasp, but we all like each others rides for different reasons. IMO, I like the yfz better than the 450r, simply because of the motor. Maybe I would like the 06 450r better, but I doubt I will ever get the chance to ride one.
Yeah, for some reason I doubt that.... Well thats fine and you have the right to your opinions but you can't say which 450 is the better perfomer without a doubt. The YFZ has the upper hand in some places and the TRX has it in others. Same with the 400's. You keep saying that one bike is definatly better than another, I have had no problem keeping up with Z's while riding a 400ex and I have sure as hell never had problems keeping up with YFZ's while riding my 450r.

Old 12-21-2005, 05:11 PM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

Originally posted by: RIDER11X
Why don't you clue us in as to where you go for your GOOD information, so I'm sure that we can hang out with other riders as knowledgable as yourself. I just can't wait to hear this one![img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Midnight, Did I ever tell you about the hours of priceless entertainment that you provide for me, with your informative posts?[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img][/quote]

Priceless entertainment???? What you talkin about???? The bill is on the way. LOL. What I mean by good information is information I can use and apply to my rides. Not people opinions. Not warrior vs raptor threads. Solid facts about what mods work and what doesn't on my bikes. Not hearsay, and people talking out there @ss. Rider11x, why would you want to go where I go for solid info on my bikes. You don't own a banshee do you?

Old 12-21-2005, 05:16 PM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

Originally posted by: Raptorlegs

And it sounds like you spend most of the time with your head burried in your a$$. I ride wheelies up and down dunes all the time on purpose. Having a well balanced quad is a good thing. There at least a half dozen quads that I'd rather have than a banshee.[/quote]

Ride a wheelie going up a steep 75foot dune. I'd love to see it. Are you sure that isn't your light front end coming up un expectidly? If all I had to ride was a 400ex, I'd quit riding. And I'm not kidding.

Old 12-21-2005, 05:21 PM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

Originally posted by: 1bad450r
Yeah, for some reason I doubt that.... Well thats fine and you have the right to your opinions but you can't say which 450 is the better perfomer without a doubt. [/quote]

I can say which one is better, for me. I like the yfz better. I wouldn't buy one tho. Instead of spending $7000 for a stock yfz, I'd rather buy a 250r for $2500 and sink another $3000 in it. Strip it down, pc the frame, hop up the motor, elka shocks, ect, ect.

Old 12-21-2005, 06:27 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Those 6-packs work pretty good.
Received 1 Like on 1 Post
Default EX or Z

Ride a wheelie going up a steep 75foot dune. I'd love to see it. Are you sure that isn't your light front end coming up un expectidly?

If all I had to ride was a 400ex, I'd quit riding. And I'm not kidding.

You've obviously never ridden an EX. Just another kid takling out his butt.

Thats because you feel you have to make up for a lack of riding skill by going fast in a straight line. I have better things to do then worry about tempermental engines and powerbands smaller than your microscopic d!ck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2005, 06:33 PM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

Ride a wheelie going up a steep 75foot dune. I'd love to see it. Are you sure that isn't your light front end coming up un expectidly?

Thats because you feel you have to make up for a lack of riding skill by going fast in a straight line. I have better things to do then worry about tempermental engines and powerbands smaller than your microscopic d!ck. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]
Ha Ha good one. What are these better things you have to do. Like maybe sodimizing your neighbors dog?

Old 12-21-2005, 06:36 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default EX or Z

Ha Ha good one. What are these better things you have to do. Like maybe sodimizing your neighbors dog?
Nope, but there was that time with your mama. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-tongue.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2005, 06:38 PM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

You mean that time in your life when you was into rape. The cops never did catch you did they.

Old 12-21-2005, 06:44 PM
T Rex Rider
What irritates me is!
Default EX or Z

You mean that time in your life when you was into rape. The cops never did catch you did they.
Whatever, she paid for my quads. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 12-21-2005, 06:48 PM
Pro Rider
Default EX or Z

Ha Ha. I know thats a lie, she's too smart to buy a 400ex. Ah nothing like good ol ***** and giggles .