Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Pure Joy

Search this Thread

Old 04-09-2006, 05:35 PM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default Pure Joy

Friday my son took delivery on a 2006 Rubicon GPS purchased from Outlaw Motorsports in Enterprise Oregon. The dealership jumped through the hoops, busted their butt to make sure he had delivery in time to ride on Saturday and came up with a very livable price. Mike has watched me and my wife ride our Rubicons for the last 1 1/2 years as he followed us on his 300. He could go almost anywhere we could, deep snow was a problem, certain hills were a problem, he could get through almost anything but he had to work at it. When we took his wife and the two kids we had to pick our trails carefully as the 300 could not handle the extra load well. He and his wife figured out that if he gave up tobacco he would have enough for the payment and the fuel so that is what he did. Yesterday I am sure he wore out his "grinner". There is always worry on the first trip out, how are things going to work, will there be a problem, after spending all this money is it going to be worth it......................7 hours later ,after 29 miles of riding which included snow drifts, mud holes, steep hills and difficult trails through forests all the fears were eliminated when I ask him what he thought......................The big ol grin of pure joy and "Gawd Dad" said it all. Rubicon and Outlaw Motorsports make it happen for this family..................Tass