Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Make it louder

Search this Thread

Old 12-23-2000, 12:22 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

ok, yes mother, just kidding man, you have a very good point, but it's kinda fun bickering and acting like little 10 year olds, me and turkey banger are just havin fun!

Old 12-24-2000, 01:34 AM
Trailblazer

I know it says no personal attacks but you are a ***. The guy wants to beable to hear his quad on the race track, he didn't say he wants to make it louder so he could get riders in trouble. Either way even if he takes out the baffle and it is loud and ****ty sounding, it doesn't come close to people with aftermarket exhausts. So just shut up next time you think about replying.

Old 12-24-2000, 01:44 AM
Trailblazer

like i said before one shouldn't make personal attacks but there are exceptions and your one of them. First of if you dumb mind would re read what motorhead posted you would find that he said that running a strait pipe would not hurt the valves, which in reality is true. He did say however that if cold air was able to flow back to the valves(backfire) then there was a possibility for damage. Basically i am saying that motorhead does know what he is talking about, that is if you can actually read the damn post. Go back to kiddy school and learn to read.

Old 12-24-2000, 01:45 AM
Trailblazer

I know it says no personal attacks but you are a ***. The guy wants to beable to hear his quad on the race track, he didn't say he wants to make it louder so he could get riders in trouble. Either way even if he takes out the baffle and it is loud and ****ty sounding, it doesn't come close to people with aftermarket exhausts. So just shut up next time you think about replying.

Old 12-24-2000, 01:50 AM
Trailblazer

I don't care if you are an engine builder or not but to me i will just call you homo, because thats the way you act. The kid asked for ways to make his quad louder, in the sence that it would not be harmfull to his motor, or be overly loud. Just keep you mouth shut if you don't have anything good to say

Old 12-28-2000, 07:03 PM
Trailblazer

he didn't say he didn't want any back pressure, he said he wanted to make it louder, you can do this by taking off the screen in the spark arrester, or instead of taking off the whole baffle take the insides out of it, if you have ever looked on the inside of a 400ex muffler you will notice that there is fiber glass packing before you even get to the baffle. the only thing you do by taking out the baffle is lean up the engine, but it will not backfire, and if you are afraid of it backfiring then change the jetting, it will sound ****ty but you will get more low end and if you rejet you will regain the top end. So do a little more reseach before you act like a *** about modifying an exhaust.

Old 12-28-2000, 07:16 PM
Trailblazer

man you are 100% ***. Nice comeback with the helemet? not. wow a typo, wow you are one badass since you are such a homo about a typo. hopefully i mispelles something or had a typo so you can make a good comeback.

Old 12-28-2000, 07:19 PM
Trailblazer

hey since you and your buddies like spelling so much, it is not "hack" it is hick you ***. so there go spell. hope you win the spelling bee.

Old 12-28-2000, 07:32 PM
Trailblazer

he didn't say he didn't want any back pressure, he said he wanted to make it louder, you can do this by taking off the screen in the spark arrester, or instead of taking off the whole baffle take the insides out of it, if you have ever looked on the inside of a 400ex muffler you will notice that there is fiber glass packing before you even get to the baffle. the only thing you do by taking out the baffle is lean up the engine, but it will not backfire, and if you are afraid of it backfiring then change the jetting, it will sound ****ty but you will get more low end and if you rejet you will regain the top end. So do a little more reseach before you act like a *** about modifying an exhaust.

Old 12-29-2000, 11:25 AM
Range Rover

Actually, the word HACK is the word I chose, he is a hack, a butcher, a backyard mechanic, etc...
But you are correct in also calling him a hick. Thanx

Quick Reply: Make it louder