Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Custom 350X with rainbow tank, axle extenders, HEFTY REWARD!!!

Search this Thread

Old 02-02-2001, 12:35 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I wouldn't put flyers around. Now you "know" where it is. If you show it and the thief dumps it (assuming the owner is the thief), you will have to look for it again. You still have the papers of your machine, don't you? Then get there, see the guy who owns it. If he bought it "honestly", then expose him the truth. If the the guy is the thief...take your 3wheeler back (beat him a little if you want ), and say "it's mine, here are the official papers".
I wouldn't show the owner that I know where the 3 wheeler is. Try ask the neighborhood, if it's there, they've seen it!

Old 02-02-2001, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider

Man that sucks about your atv, i can't wait until you get it back.
Could you send me a pic of it? I'd love to see what it looks like. Quick5pnt0@pikeonline.net
One other thing, isn't there a way of posting that picture on this site so that everyone could see it? Maybe if it's here for everyone to see you'll get it back.
MIke

Old 02-02-2001, 10:59 PM
Trailblazer

Hey, Sorry about your bike, a few years ago my bicycle got stolen outside of school and I was so mad. I guess I got lucky though because one of my friends stole the bike back from the kid that had stolen it from me. The bike wasnt as close to as good as it was before it got stolen. About 3 months ago my friend bought a Suzuki 230 Quadrunner of some crooked old man for $600. It ran fine but didnt have any serial numbers. He later traded it to some guy in Ohio for a dirtbike. It seems like ATV Theft is a big thing here in Northeastern Pa too. Last summer, 2 brand new Blasters were stolen from some kids backyard. There are millions of places to dump them so he never saw the bikes again. The thing around here is...the cops hate quads, so they will pretty much do anything to get rid of them. When a quad gets stolen, do you think they care?? Of course not. They will just file a report and you never see your bike again. Theres this place by me called Rocky Glen and its an abandoned amusement park. Theres a lake there and from what ive heard from a kid I know that lives by there, He claims theres 2 blasters (maybe the ones that got stolen by my house?), a warrior and a Suzuki street bike all at the bottom of that lake. I ride the popular areas in NEPA and never saw any 350X's around. Can you send me a pic of the bike...ya never know what can happpen. My email address is MikeBMX81@aol.com All I can say is that if anyone ever stole my bike, There would be hell to pay.

Good Luck,
Mike

Old 02-04-2001, 03:42 AM
Weekend Warrior

First and formost, sorry about your X. I live in tonawanda and ride back at demlars with my brother. demlars is right by the summit park mall and is in wheatfield ny. a guy above said he saw it there. this is where i ride and i know all the trails and short cuts. i also have a distinct appreciation for 3 wheelers and of the sport. I ride a cherry 1984 ATC200x in excellent original condition. my brother rides a scrambler400 1998.
my brother dan and i also frequent a place known around here as "the flats". its a small place but sometimes strangers do show up. my bro and i can tell if someone doesnt belong there because we got our own little riding crew.
if i or my brother or anyone of our riding crew see anyone riding a 350x we will stop them. we will question them. and if the bike turns out to be yours we will make contact immedietly. we dont take kindly to strangers in our parts.
as of right now we all have our eyes and ears open for you. we will be looking for your x. together we got a chance of finding it still alive. wish us all luck!

Old 02-04-2001, 05:07 AM
Range Rover

I have a freind who knows how you feel. He had a nice Banshee and an old air cooled 250R in a trailer outside of his house. This is a covered trailer and some one broke into it and stole the Banshee. This is the weird part. The 250R was behind the Banshee and that was all they stole. I guess they figured "ATC's are too dangerous to ride and steal too". I hope you get your trike back. I know I would be really pissed if some one stole my 250R! It kinda sucks that such a great sport has this kind of drawbacks, but I guess there are Jack-a$$'s everywhere. Even on the west coast.

Old 02-04-2001, 10:07 AM
Range Rover

OneBadHonda,

I spoke with your brother on the phone
last month. If it's up that way you guys
just might see it. I sent your brother a
pic so you know what it looks like. Thanks
for trying to help, if we all stick together
the bad guys will get caught. They are a
serious blight on our sport.

I've had another clue to follow up on
too. It may be right here in Lackawanna.
A kid named Tim Eckert has claimed to
know where it is. The local detectives are
going to pay him a visit soon. There have
been other ATVs stolen around here and I
bet he knows who did it. I'll keep everyone
informed...

Old 02-04-2001, 11:24 AM
Weekend Warrior

The theieves down south aren't on vacation either. A friend of mine had his new Rancher,his son's 93 300 Fourtrax and trailer stolen from in front of their deer camp. Theives cut both front tires on the truck so they couldn't be followed. Just wish they had met the business end of his deer rifle as they were stealing it. Good luck finding the 350x.

Old 02-04-2001, 03:28 PM
Trailblazer

There is a 350x in the buffalo news classified section for $1050, maybe you chould check it out. Hey you never know.

Old 02-04-2001, 09:44 PM
Range Rover

I saw it at noon! I was wishing I had
$1050 'cause it was pretty nice, but
not mine. I've got the VIN #s committed
to memory so that's the 1st thing I
checked. I've got another lead right
here in Lackawanna. Word is a kid named
Tim Eckert knows where it is. The local
detectives will be paying him a visit.
I'll keep everyone posted. I had a dream
I got it back and I've had dreams come
true before. Everyone in the world's
gonna hear me screamin'!

Old 02-04-2001, 09:59 PM
Trailblazer

atv_guy,
I'm sorry to hear about your bike!!!! That sucks. I know what your feeling. I haven't had that happen to me yet, but I do have a friend who had his TT bike stolen. I would like to take this time to ask you if you have some picetures of it. I'd like for you to e-mail me three or four different ones. I currently have a web site that I list pictures on. I would like to start a new page by adding your pictures of your stolen bike. Maybe if more people can see what it looks like, and know a little something about what happened someone will come forward. Click on my e-mail link and send me some pictures please.

Quick Reply: Custom 350X with rainbow tank, axle extenders, HEFTY REWARD!!!