Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

300ex or warrior

Search this Thread

Old 06-17-2008, 01:47 PM
Trailblazer
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts
Default 300ex or warrior

I want something reliable that willbe able to haul two people around nice n slow nothing fast with the passenger but also want to be able to crack her for some thrills. Reliability is the most imp. factor. Any other suggestiuons for quads. thanks guys

Old 06-17-2008, 01:54 PM
Pro Rider
Default 300ex or warrior

the 300ex but its not really a 2 people ride

Old 06-17-2008, 02:03 PM
Range Rover
Default 300ex or warrior

300ex is more reliable but the warrior is faster.

Old 06-17-2008, 02:18 PM
Range Rover
Default 300ex or warrior

the 300ex is lighter and smaller and my brother had a warrior and i hated it because it felt heavy compared to my 300

Old 06-17-2008, 02:46 PM
No Ruts, No Glory
Default 300ex or warrior

Having owned a 300EX, I can say that they are excellent handlers, have outstanding brakes, and are wheelie-poppin' machines! They need more power and they're limited in their suspension, but what do you expect for a machine that hasn't changed since 1992?

I have to ask though...do you ride without a helmet and a beer in your hand too?

Riding two on a sport quad is never a good idea, and is why they have that little metal warning plate riveted to the fender that says "NO PASSENGERS" (or something to that effect)

Yeah, I know...you're just gonna "putt around" on it, but invariably someone on board will want to go faster and then disaster happens. As ATV riders, we really don't need any more bad press than we already have, and "ATV ACCIDENT PARALYZES COUPLE" (and the ensuing story relating what a dumbass did on his ATV) is not what we need to have printed up anywhere

Polaris, Bombardier/Can-Am, and Arctic Cat all make some good 2-up quads that are DESIGNED to carry 2 people.

PS- I am not calling you a dumbass, amigo...just pointing out that the two machines you are considering are NOT 2-passenger bikes

Old 06-17-2008, 02:46 PM
Pro Rider
Default 300ex or warrior

the warrior is more reliable and faster...but the 300ex is light more nimble and will take jumps better also, personally i have a warrior and mine will smoke one terribly even a 400ex i can outrun, but my pick would be a warrior, but the 300ex will be a little easier to throw around

Old 06-17-2008, 04:50 PM
Trailblazer
Default 300ex or warrior

Only problem with the two ups is they cost an arm and a leg. nd are hard to find. Im gonna have my girlfriend on the back to go camping once is a while and im not gonna do anything to hurt her. And also dont almost all four wheelers say NO PASSENGERS even utes. People all over get hurt a hell off a lot more often by just being stupid than this. And also you didnt have to be suck a smart a** about it. Not trying to be mean but come on. Which of the two is bigger size and more stable. The warrior seems more stable fromt he weight you guys talk about. Thanks for all the feedback. i appreciate it.

Old 06-17-2008, 06:55 PM
No Ruts, No Glory
Default 300ex or warrior

yeah, that's why they're called "accidents"...unless it's a stunt, no one PLANS on getting hurt. Sadly, only after they get injured do people then think "hmm...maybe I shouldn't have done that"

a SxS or a two-up is going to be a hell of a lot cheaper than a medical bill for emergency transportation (EMS) and any surgical procedures for you and/or your GF, not to mention the cost of the lawyer/lawsuit that YOU would pay for if your girlfriends parents decided you were at fault.

The ATV company, most likely drawn into the suit by your lawyer, would be able to say "Hey, we warned him...it's written on the bike"

You asked about which quad would be a good choice, and had "carrying your girlfriend" as one of the primary considerations in making your choice. It's a bad decision-making process, period. You should try to realize it's not just my opinion, but in the ATV industry's opinion as well. (Forrest Gump comes to mind here..."stupid is as stupid does")

Maybe I am a smartass at times, but it sure beats being the alternative...

Old 06-17-2008, 07:44 PM
Trailblazer
Default 300ex or warrior

thanks buddy [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-smile.gif[/img]

Old 06-17-2008, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider
Default 300ex or warrior

warriors are very reliable and i have had two prople on one of the warriors i owned and it went just fine as long as you dont go on too rough of trails then its a little uncomforatble

Quick Reply: 300ex or warrior