Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

ATV tv show

Search this Thread

Old 02-13-2001 | 01:59 PM
jim
|
Pro Rider

I finally got my dish & saw the ATV show. The ending shows a 400EX, Kaw 250R, Honda 250R & a few others flash by. Did they ever do shows or do they ever show sport or race quads on the show or only Utility quads? Just curious.

Old 02-13-2001 | 03:35 PM
Pro Rider

You must've watched the show on the Elsinore (CA) ATV race. I've watched at least 5 shows, and they've covered trail rides (primarily in the West) on hardcore 4x4 trails (Sledgehammer, etc). Then they talk about the bikes they're using. Also, they've done a section on ATV accessories while scouting wildlife (ATV bags, camo fender covers, etc). I like it, and will continue to watch. Plus, all the commercials are ATV-related. It's on Monday's at 5pm (ET), Thursday at 9:30am (ET), and Saturdays at 3pm (ET). The same group does 4x4TV, which is on trucks, Jeeps, and all things 4x4, including extreme rock crawling.

Old 02-13-2001 | 04:44 PM
Pro Rider

Hey I just got a satellite hooked up today!!

What channels are the ATV shows on that you guys are talking about????....I want to watch them!!
We get every channel avaliable except the movies I think....so let me know what channel the ATV shows are on...Thanks

Old 02-13-2001 | 05:30 PM
Pro Rider

Guess its time to get a dish. Our cable doesn't carry the Outdoor channel. That is where the ATV programs is, right?

Old 02-13-2001 | 07:09 PM
Pro Rider

Yes ATV shows have to be on the Outdoor Life Network(OLN) or Speedvision, I don't think any other channel would show ATV's.

What channel are these ATV shows on RubiconBob?? (or anyone else)

Old 02-13-2001 | 08:28 PM
Pro Rider

it's on Outdoor Life Network

Old 02-13-2001 | 10:00 PM
Weekend Warrior

atv television comes on the outdoor channel (not the outdoor life network), which is on the dish network sat. system, channel 153.

been watching it for a year now, and i think it's a pretty good show, but no mud, little water, mostly rocks and such. and they mostly use the newer, bigger atvs, no honda 300's or king quads, or anything in that class, except for the kawi 300 they did a review on the other day.

just my 2 cents worth

Old 02-13-2001 | 10:32 PM
Trailblazer

ATV_MAN

Here in Canada you can see ATV Adventures on OLN on Saturday @9am and 2pm EST. They send me an email everyweek to remind me, see below.

This week on the OUTDOOR LIFE NETWORK, ATV Adventures Television will visit Newfoundland situated over 200 kilometres off the coast of Nova Scotia in the north Atlantic Ocean. Best known for its rugged beauty and proximity to the sea it was an ATV Adventure of a lifetime.

On the Adventure Showcase Warren Milner of Honda Canada tells us all about the Honda FourTrax TRX 90. This ATV is designed specifically to introduce young riders to the sport of ATV riding.

On Shop Tips Steve will show us clutch maintenance on your ATV, and poor old Ed, is "Stripped"?!

SATURDAY, JANUARY 13TH
Deer Lake, Newfoundland
www.backcountryadventures.net
9:00 am and 2:00 p.m. EST
REMEMBER: JOIN A CLUB AND RIDE THE TRAILS!

ATV Adventures Television is sponsored in part by the Canadian All-Terrain Vehicle Distributors Council (CATV) www.catv.ca, Honda FourTrax www.adventurestv.com/Honda/index.html, Honda Power Equipment, JTS Weatherguard ATV Fairings http://www3.sympatico.ca/jtsnowmobile/jts.htm,the Ontario Federation of All Terrain Vehicle Clubs (OFATV) www.ofatv.org,
Polaris www.polarisindustries.com/atv, Suzuki www.suzukicycles.com/sr_99/atv/quking.htm , and Wells Cargo Trailers www.wellscargo.com/.

Enjoy the Show!

www.adventurestv.com

Please, forward this mail along to someone you think might enjoy this television series. We would be happy to add anyone to our e-update distribution list.

What's coming up...........

SATURDAY, JANUARY 20TH
OFATV/Easter Seal Ride
www.ofatv.org
www.easterseals.org
2:00 p.m. EST

SATURDAY, JANUARY 27TH
New Glasgow/Pictou County, Nova Scotia
www.atvans.com

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 3RD
Ganaraska Forest, Ontario

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 10TH
Deer Lake, Newfoundland
www.backcountryadventures.net

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 17TH
Halifax/Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
www.atvans.com

SATURDAY, FEBRUARY 24TH
Cochrane, Ontario
www.skynary.com/cochrane_eco_atv_club
www.jamesbayfrontier.com

SATURDAY, MARCH 3RD
Elliot Lake, Ontario

SHOW #9
Timmins, Ontario
www.jamesbayfrontier.com
TBA

SHOW #10
Sudbury, Ontario
TBA

SHOW #11
Bayview Wildwood Resort/Restoule, Ontario
www.bayviewwildwood.com
TBA

SHOW #12
Season Highlight Show
TBA

We welcome your comments and suggestions.

If you would like to be removed from this list, please send an e-mail to mehlenbacher@nas.net and print REMOVE as the subject.

Thank you.

Old 02-13-2001 | 10:33 PM
Trailblazer

Yeah it is on the Outdoor Channel. It is a great show and i haven't missed and episode. The only thing is that they only usually use bigger 4x4 quads and only ride slow and on rocks. They never take some sport quads and go to a National Forest or anythin like that. But it is still good.

Old 02-14-2001 | 04:35 AM
Pro Rider

i only saw one episode. i totally sucked ***. the host kept talking about riding the new raptor the hole show. they showed the same clip of four quads sand dragging about nine times. AND HE NEVER EVEN STARTED THE EF'EN RAPTOR!!!!! sorry but i thought the show stunk and have never watched it again.

Quick Reply: ATV tv show