Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Substitute Teacher is an Eco Nazi

Search this Thread

Old 03-30-2001, 11:07 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

I had a sub today in school and I tell you what she was goofy! She was explaining how everybody in the world could just be friends and we'd all get along. I bought up Aerostatles sayin of "If you want peace prepare for war" and she said he was nuts. She said she'd rather die knowing that she never hurt anybody then defend herself. She's also against the use of fossil fuels. I asked her when the last time she'd been to jail was and she told me not since 1990 but she's goin back soon cause the governement is still making nuclear weapons. Just thought I'd let you know the mentality of the people we are dealing with.

Old 03-31-2001, 02:04 AM
Pro Rider

It's good to know the ancient greeks, such as Aerostatles, have had a profound influence on your thinking. What is your opinion on the works of the other ancients such as Playdough, Sockrteez, Arkofmeatknees, Piethagyourass or Harryfetus? I think you would personally benefit from the help of a little known philosopher named Spelachekus.

Old 03-31-2001, 08:25 AM
Trailblazer

dude...your killing me..thanks for the laugh....

on another note..
Kid,
have your parents contact the school board members and make a formal complaint about the substitute voicing her personal opinion while teaching your class. The only way to get rid of her is to speak up.
(hello! she advised it was ok to break the law and get arrested)

Old 03-31-2001, 09:10 AM
Range Rover

TRX440, that's got to be the best response I've seen in a while! Thanx. Spelachekus...LOL

Old 03-31-2001, 10:52 AM
Pro Rider

Just reminds me why we home school.

Old 03-31-2001, 02:17 PM
Pro Rider

lol i duno about them, you'd have to ask her maybe she might know. Thanks for the laugh though.

Old 03-31-2001, 06:39 PM
Pro Rider

speek up.......man.......if it rubs ya the wrong way do something about it......

my chemistry teacher once told me i didn't need a degree to be a dustman (serious)....in front of the class...i wish i did something about it.....those things left a stain on my childhood........things like that you only dwel on, and it can make life unpleasant

ride hard man!

Old 04-01-2001, 03:21 AM
Pro Rider

She is against fossil fuel use? Ask her how she gets from place to place. How did she get to school that day? I bet she drives a car.
I see you are in MI, she must heat her house in the winter. Ask her if she uses wood. Or does she she use solar power?

That's what I hate about so many of these "Greens", the don't practice what they preach. Last fall, I came up behind a vehicle that had about a billion bumper stickers on it. They had one that said "Love Your Mother" with a picture of the Earth on it, another that was pro-Al Gore, and other various hippy, tree hugging stuff. Oh, did I mention this was a Chevy Suburban. Ain't that one of those trucks that the "Greens" are trying to banish from the roads because of the "high emmissions"? Hypocrites. Thats all most of them are if you ask me.

Old 04-01-2001, 01:22 PM
Pro Rider

You home school in Brentwood, CA. ??? I thought the neighborhood was safe, now that O.J. Simpson has moved out...

Old 04-01-2001, 01:32 PM
Pro Rider

I love people like that... They're so much fun to taunt and annoy. You can find immediate contradictions in every viewpoint that they have, ie: OK, you don't drive a car, you ride a bike, Where did the lubricants come from? Were fossil fuels used to mine and smelt the steel ? Is that a REAL LEATHER seat ? Was it made in America by union workers or in a third world sweat shop with no enviromental regulations?
It's so much fun to deal with these people...
Lurch, you forgot that the Suburban in addition to being "high emissions" is also on the Gas Guzzler list.

Quick Reply: Substitute Teacher is an Eco Nazi