Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

MY LT GOT STOLEN!

Search this Thread

Old 06-13-2001, 11:02 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

well i came home from a friends house today only to discover my beloved quadracer missing. hopeing that it was a cruel prank i called my friend micah to see if he had done it but he hadn't. its gone. we called the cops. they said they probably won't be able to get it back. they said it had a value of 2500 bucks. the insurance says theres only a slight chance that they would cover it. i really hope they do. i found a great 250r that i could get for that much. that fourwheeler was my most prized possesion and i do miss it. *sigh* also my dad says that if the insurance decides not to pay then he won't replace it [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img] i never thought it would happen to me. i mean i live in a really nice neighborhood and i've left it unlocked in my front yard many many times overnight. this time it was in my backyard and they took it.
oh yeah i finally got my action pics of it back today so you can check them out in the LT section of my photo album. every1 out there get ATV insurance and lock your quad up. i don't want what happened to me to happen to any1 else.

Old 06-13-2001, 11:21 PM
Pro Rider

Man that sucks so bad!!! I just want to kick someones *** every time I hear someones quads been stolen. Well if your insurance does pay for it you could be in luck[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 06-13-2001, 11:54 PM
Pro Rider

When I was young my dad had a '86 LT230S and a '86 LT250R stolen right out of our locked garage. There was no insurance on them and since they were in a seperate garage the insurance company wouldn't replace them. They were never recovered so my dad had to pay them off and we didn't even have them. Bright side of the story? Where there's a will there's a way. We bought 2 brand new Zuk's about 6 months later. An '87 LT230E and a '87 LT250R.

Old 06-14-2001, 01:16 AM
Pro Rider

It always makes me mad to hear that someone was enough of a low life to steal some one else's hard earned machine !!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-mad.gif[/img]

Old 06-14-2001, 01:56 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, sorry about your quad, but you should try finding it yourself. Someone got their Raptor stolen on here and they recovered it. Just ask anyone about it and see if neighbors, other friends, people who might have taken it, know anything. Best of luck to ya.

Old 06-15-2001, 07:52 PM
Pro Rider

thanx every1 for the replies. i just found out today that my insurance WON'T cover it. looks like i'm sh|t outta luck. i haver no money, no job (and too busy to get one) and my dad says he won't buy me a new one. this sucks. i can't go riding anymore. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-sad.gif[/img]

Old 06-15-2001, 08:33 PM
Pro Rider

I'm with ltracer on this one. Tell EVERYONE in town that its gone. Supply them with pictures. Put up signs around town, "MISSING! Have you seen my LT250R?" Do everything you can possibly do to alert everyone that it's been stolen.
It will turn up.

Old 06-15-2001, 09:23 PM
Pro Rider

i'm tellin lots and lots of people. i haven't put up any signs yet but i probably will. do you think this would work if i got it back: blame the people who stole it for damage on it that was there when i still had it. it would be good for revenge and i would get my parts fixed. do you think it would work?

Old 06-15-2001, 09:47 PM
Pro Rider

Juggalo, just be happy if you get it back. Don't get greedy and become no better that the idiots that stole your ride. Hope the low lifes get caught and you get your ride back. It's really important to keep the quads insured. Also keep an eye on Ebay for somebody selling lots of parts from a LT250r. I've heard alot of stolen bikes are stripped and the parts are sold on places like Ebay. At least it's worth checking out.

Again I hope you get it back.

Old 06-15-2001, 10:08 PM
Pro Rider

Hey, put wnted ads in newspapers for an LT250 and also put signs up, try to use diffeferent numbers though so the thiefs don't get suspicous if they see both ads. Also, check ebay and try getting everyone you know to help you look for it. Again I am sorry this happened, GOOD LUCK

Quick Reply: MY LT GOT STOLEN!