Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

'89 250R STOLEN Florence Oregon area

Search this Thread

Old 09-10-2001, 11:57 AM
Range Rover
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

My baby is gone!! Help fellow duners !! My '89 looks mostly stock (white plastic w/red seat) and was in nice original shape when it was stolen. It had a chrome LRD adjustable pipe with the stock muffler and a niks pro-x barrel.Twist throttle and "HRC" sticker above the headlight.
VIN# JH3TE1200KK302593 (#'s are located under front nose plastic)
Engine case # 820593
There is a substatial reward for the recovery of this quad.
Any info can be forwarded to:
officer Roger Geeting(503)271-3611
or E mail me duner@worldnet.att.net

Old 09-10-2001, 07:16 PM
Trailblazer

I am so sorry to hear about your R. We are planning a trip to Florence this week. Where abouts was it stolen from? Does it have any other visible distinguishing marks? I will try and keep an eye out for it when we are down there. I know how it feels to have a quad stolen, we have lost four now.

Old 09-10-2001, 09:56 PM
Pro Rider

was is stolden near the honeyman state park, at that national recration area??

Old 09-10-2001, 10:17 PM
Pro Rider

hey i'm sorry about your quad. i know what it feels like. my lt250r was stolen a while back and it sucked. i hate to say it but you probably won't ever get yoru quad back. have u reported it to the police? what about your insurance company? my insurance baught me a brand new 400ex and i didn't even have coverage on mine. the home owners took care of it. i don't know if that'll work in your case tho. give it a try though.

Old 09-11-2001, 12:07 AM
Pro Rider

Hey, I am very sorry to hear about your quad, look in the cycletrade for it because the theives might try selling it, also, look on ebay for "250r" or "250r parts" and see if anything looks familiar. Since I am in Oregon I will keep an eye out for it ok.

Old 09-11-2001, 10:28 AM
Range Rover

I was at Driftwood II campground and the thief took the one quad my cable did not reach !! (it was parked right next to my camper).
I will try homeowners and auto insurance but I am not holding my breath.
Identifying marks: there is a small "HRC"(honda racing)sticker above the headlight. It has a LRD adjustable chrome pipe with the stock muffler (odd combination),niks pro-x barrel,twist throttle,other than that it is in fairly original stock condition.It had a bare metal "Q-whip" flag rod with a large diver down flag and a "jack in the box" antenna ball on the top of the flag rod(probobly gone now).It has the factory original white '89 plastic w/ red seat.It is kind of a sleeper in that it looks fairly stock original condition, but anyone who does not notice the niks barrell is in for a surprise !!!
KEEP YOUR EYES PEELED !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 09-12-2001, 01:24 PM
Range Rover

Hey Oregon duners- help me keep this thread going so hopefully some one will see it that knows something or has seen it !!!!!!
Ron
P.S the phone # for officer Geeting is now area code(541) 271-3611

Old 09-12-2001, 02:19 PM
Pro Rider

Well, did you try any of that stuff, also put a wanted add in the paper for "ATV wanted" but don't make it suspicious. I am very sorry, did you try your insurace company to see if they will replace it?

Old 09-13-2001, 12:39 PM
Trailblazer

We will be staying in that exact campsite coming this Friday. I will keep my eyes open, and our Rs locked. Thanks for the info.

Old 09-13-2001, 12:43 PM
Range Rover

No I havn't tried a "wanted 250R" ad but I am running a reward ad hoping someone knows about it and may want some reward money. I have tried to get a hold of my insurance but they have not gotten back with me yet.I am in the process of making flyers to send to local shops and cops etc. also I need to know some Oregon Race promoters and Racers to get some flyers too also.... racers always hear about parts for sale. Any help ?????

Quick Reply: '89 250R STOLEN Florence Oregon area