Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

I'm Leavin

Search this Thread

Old 10-18-2001 | 06:27 PM
|
Pro Rider

Well I'm Really getting tired of this forum. I've been a member for about 3 years and no I'm giving up on it.
There is just too many smartass kids in this forum, I'm goin to the exriders forum!

Old 10-18-2001 | 06:36 PM
Pro Rider

Yeah me too. Too many smart ****'s like the killer's. What really ticked me off is what Dave beckstorm did. He got a buncha people to do the moderating who havn't been here for a month like the guy off ATV television which is a bunch of horse ****. Hell I've been here since it started with a buncha different nicknames and emails and I couldn't moderate. Um No don't think I'll stay.

Old 10-18-2001 | 06:47 PM
Pro Rider

Looks like you know nothing about any of the Moderators. All have been here for years too.

Old 10-18-2001 | 07:03 PM
Trailblazer

That is sad to hear. I am a member of a lot of forums and sad to say I don't use most of them because to the reason's you stated. It takes a long time to find a "good" forum. I haven't really been here long enough to have an opinion yet but I understand what you are saying.

Old 10-18-2001 | 07:07 PM
|
Pro Rider

I remember when I first joined, I had a diffrent user name but jerked around alot; and eventually was kicked off because a guy who ued to be my friend found out my password and made a bunch of rude postes.
So after i bought my 300ex i decided to rejoin and ex_master was born (lol).
The last few months i haven't posted alot because I find alot of usless posts about nothing (hondatrx300).
So thats why I'm leaving.
I'm gonna miss you guys (well most of you)
If anyone with some intelegence wants to contact me my aol IM is tecateracer88 and my icq # is 84983389.

Old 10-18-2001 | 07:08 PM
Pro Rider

bermbanger didnt know that i ruined the place, sorry.

Old 10-18-2001 | 08:27 PM
Pro Rider

I agree with you 110% ex_master there are too many smartass kids on here that think they are tech guru's. Granted it's good to find talent in some of them but I have been a member of this forum since it was an e-mail discussion. I remember when Dana Creech's mother was part of this and she'd e-mail all of us about how upcomming he'd be and how he was the next star. Look in the latest issue of Dirtwheels. He's in it for sure. Sadly, most of the people that I really enjoyed reading posts from have long since left this forum and now all thats left are a few of the original people who just want to keep it going. I am one of those I guess. I'm too stubborn to change. I think I speak for everyone in this forum when I say we'll miss ya!

Old 10-18-2001 | 08:40 PM
Pro Rider

that sucks. you should stay..just ignore those idiots (cough cough killer250r cough) anyways i'll be talkin to ya on AIM

Old 10-18-2001 | 10:01 PM
|
Pro Rider

I'm not pointing fingures here, sure killer should learn to control his temper sometimes but I know he has helped a few of us out at one time or another.

Old 10-18-2001 | 10:31 PM
RIP Dear Friend

Well, I have been reading since sometime in early 1999 and since I have more time now, I joined in July. I don't think Killer250r is all that bad and I sure don't think he has ruined the forums. Its your loss if you leave. I just bet you will be sneaking a peak sometimes. I might just help Killer250r with some stock insight for the future long-term. Chet[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-shocked.gif[/img]

Quick Reply: I'm Leavin