Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

300ex, or 400ex??????

Search this Thread

Old 12-22-2001, 10:36 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

Finaly someone who understands !! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

BTW did I mention the buddy I sandblast rides a 300EX ?

Old 12-22-2001, 10:54 PM
Pro Rider

<< Killer250R, there are a few other things, besides the sheer joy of sand blasting your buddy as he desperately tries to start his flooded machine at the bottom of a bowl, that separate us (whacky philistines of the dirt) from them (the tame &amp; tedious set): >>

(insert list here)

All I gotta say is WORD

Old 12-22-2001, 11:50 PM
Pro Rider

I find it kinda funny how we all have a passion for the same sport and yet can still find time to bash one another and insult their preference when asked for an opinion.

All you Honda guys are the same.

Read through the Honda forum then to into the other forums and you'll see what I mean, but I'm sure you already know.

besides all that: ride safe / ride hard / and have fun (however you like)

btw - trxer I bet the 300ex was your before you got the 650 wasn't it. anyway, sweet quad.

Old 12-22-2001, 11:58 PM
Pro Rider

Oh yea Stebob, you read me like a book. LOL! I had 400EX before, which was mine. The 300 has always been the wife's bike.

Old 12-23-2001, 12:00 AM
Pro Rider

stebob, calm down. We all are doing this in fun, usually. How many sports do you know of where there isn't at least one guy that is always talkin smack about others in the same sport, probably none. But that one person will always have the other peoples back when they need him, kinda how this forum is. I read one pst where 2 peeps were arguing, then another they were helping each other. Sometimes it does go a little far though.

Old 12-23-2001, 12:23 AM
Trailblazer

<< [i]Killer250R, there are a few other things, besides the sheer joy of sand blasting your buddy as he desperately tries to start his flooded machine at the bottom of a bowl, that separate us (whacky philistines of the dirt) from them (the tame &amp; tedious set):

--- that was beautifully said!!!

I have been away from the dunes only since last Sunday and the cravings are starting again...sheer joy even if you don't blast your buddy

Old 12-23-2001, 10:56 AM
Pro Rider

dunechick, will you marry me ?? lol [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img] [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-happy.gif[/img]

Old 12-24-2001, 12:54 AM
Trailblazer

hey killer250r - sorry dude can't marry you! i will wilt away with longing for california sunshine and sand dunes if you whisk me away to new hampshire. hey, doesn't it snow there? brr....

LOL [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

saw your pix's BTW - cool

Old 12-24-2001, 01:24 AM
Pro Rider

Oh hey dunechick, just realized you are also here in the Peoples Republic of Ca. I take it you ride at Pismo? Have you checked out Carnegie SVRA, Hollister Hills SVRA, Club Moto, or Sand Hill Ranch? All cool places within easy reach of the South Bay. Also, there's an ATV Club in our area called NorCal ATVers. Their e-mail address is norcalatv@jps.net. They have group rides and campouts from time to time, but most of their members live up around Sac., so they tend to do more stuff in the more northern areas of the state (Stoney Ford, Forest Hill, etc).

Old 12-24-2001, 01:37 AM
Trailblazer

hey scott! we're practically neighbors!

I do ride at Pismo - about twice a month if I can. I have also been to Sand Mountain, NV but only once so far. I haven't been to Hollister yet, but have been thinking about it. All my friends say they end up trashing their quads when they ride there. I was gonna wait until I get an XR100 and then start going. I have plans to visit Glamis soon too.

I am not familiar with Carnegie SVRA, Club Moto, or Sand Hill Ranch. Can you tell me a little about them? I will check out the ATV club after I get back from Mojave - thanks for the info.

Where do you ride usually?

Julie

Quick Reply: 300ex, or 400ex??????