Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

Raptor 400ex or big bear 4x4? HELP ME! IM GOING CRAZY

Search this Thread

Old 03-18-2002, 10:19 PM
The Facility
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

One more thing.

If your buddy says you can spend 12000.00.......just buy two.

Old 03-18-2002, 10:43 PM
Pro Rider

Yea, what KNOWSALOT said.

Old 03-18-2002, 11:19 PM
Pro Rider

Knowsalot, he's talking about Canadian dollars, and it would be very hard to buy two quads for $12,000CAN. That price limit does allow for just about any quad he could possibly want though.

Kid, if you want a sport quad, but need a 4x4 get a Wolverine. Never mind that the Big Bear is 2/4wd, the Wolverine will still be alot more fun. The single range Big Bear is basically a heavier, slower Wolverine anyway.

If you want a bit more power and speed, go for the Scrambler, though it won't be a good in the mud, and it's alot heavier.

Old 03-19-2002, 01:33 PM
Pro Rider

Thunderpower, listen up. Like knowsalot, I try to avoid the really stupid posts but I'll make an exception for you.

It's obvious that you are young. It's also obvious that you aren't the sharpest tool in the shed. The way I see this you are either just pulling everyone's leg with your mystery friend or maybe you really believe all of this nonsense you are talking. My advice to you is to stop the silly posts if you are just trying to be funny. If you really believe your friend isn't trying to rip you off, make a fool of you or molest you then discuss this with your parents; if this friend is legit then he shouldn't have a problem with that.

Trust me, nobody is buying you a quad; certainly not some internet stranger you never met, and is willing to shell out $12,000 canadian dollars but not willing to pay a few more dollars to cover shipping. Does this make any sense to you??? If I knew your parents I would be on the phone with them right now warning them about this whole deal.

Either way you need to grow up and think about what you're doing.

Old 03-19-2002, 02:26 PM
RIP Dear Friend

thunderpower,
Now these are your own words :

Those are my choices!
'02 raptor
'02 400ex
'02 big bear 4x4
Please, leave the raptor out of this.its not in my choices anymore.

Put music ON before reading next line,
First you put the Raptor in and then you take the Raptor out and then you put the Raptor in and then you spin it all around. You do the hoekie pokie and thats what its all about.

thunderpower : are you playing hoekie pokie on us.
Chet

[img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-confused.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2002, 03:06 PM
Pro Rider

Chet, you have to quit posting I am suppose to be working and you are making it very hard to act like it when you keep makin' me bust up laughing. [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-wink.gif[/img]

Old 03-19-2002, 05:26 PM
Pro Rider

Im not pulling your leg.

Iv met this "friend".... im not the sharpest tool in the shed? How can you say that when you dont even know me? My innability to "type" has left me to be stupid? If thats the way you feel about me. I was wondering which quad would be the best for me, and im not trying to be funny, am i? wow thats great.

Old 03-19-2002, 06:43 PM
Pro Rider

Isn't $12,000 Canadian like a $1.75 American?

Old 03-19-2002, 08:09 PM
Pro Rider

quadfather you crack me up.

Thunderpower, a couple of pages over you said I know this friend from the internet, not in real life.

If all your friends have 4x4's than that is what I would buy, but it will not satisfy all your needs in a quad. I dont think they make a 4x4 with the power and handling of a 400ex.

Bat

Old 03-19-2002, 08:18 PM
Pro Rider

thunderpower... Listen up. You have a mysterious friend that you've met over the internet. Never met him in person before or talked on the phone probably. He's gonna pay over $5 grand for a quad but can't afford the shipping. In return he wants nothing from you (except for you to send him some cash for shipping).

Is this friend offering to send you a bus ticket so you can visit him and say "thanks" in person?

Is he saying not to tell your parents about this?

Does he want you to send the money for shipping to him with a check made out to cash?

Is your next post gonna be something like "I got screwed over by a stranger on the internet" Or will you maybe just disappear altogether?

That's why I say you are being a joker and/or you're not being very smart about this. Get it???

Quick Reply: Raptor 400ex or big bear 4x4? HELP ME! IM GOING CRAZY