Honda Discussions about Honda ATVs.

please read this!!!!!

Search this Thread

Old 08-26-2002, 02:01 PM
Pro Rider
Received 0 Likes on 0 Posts

i'm the one who's "letting it go" i just wanted everyone else to (ie scottdog, modquad) i've done nothing but help people as of late, and some people can't forget the past.

polaris guys aren't getting an apology, they gave it as much as i did.

ahh well i'm willing to move on, i just don't think modquad, scootdog ever will. sigh.

Old 08-26-2002, 03:06 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Sniff, Tito get me a tissue. Waaaaa, go out and ride.

Old 08-26-2002, 03:35 PM
Pro Rider

This has to be the first "apology" I've ever seen thet calls someone A smart A__ & tells someone they are making an A__ out of themself.

Don't think thats how it works.

Old 08-26-2002, 04:18 PM
Pro Rider

i see useless is back, and he brought a friend. if you don't like me then get a life, don't talk to me. i guess you just can't get enough. take some of your own advice GO OUT AND RIDE!!!!!!!!

modquad- stop sendind me personal messages.....no i won't sleep with you!!!!

Old 08-26-2002, 04:24 PM
Trailblazer

Rincon, honestly I like you from what I've read so screw everyone that is giving you crap. Man, I've only been a member on this particular forum for a week or so now, but you inspire me... to be a better person... to be a better citizen and that's why I'm going to start a charity in your behalf. I'm going to call it Hooked on Phonics for Rincon. Anyone want to start donating to the cause, please put your name and amount below and we'll be sure to get Rincon a dictionary as well as some other literature that he'd find suitable. Maybe Green Eggs and Ham??

Don maek fun of him cause yur not smmartur then him is!!! [img]i/expressions/face-icon-small-blush.gif[/img] LOLOLOLOL

I'll start by donating $6.32.

Old 08-26-2002, 04:26 PM
Elite Pro Rider

"moving on", "letting go"......Moving on down the trail (riding), and letting go (of your keyboard to go riding).

Old 08-26-2002, 04:29 PM
Pro Rider

you again? go ride, i raced my brother CR with a broken foot, ya big baby!

BTW i'm soo sorry that my typing doesn't suit you. is that your best come back?? pretty weak!

Old 08-26-2002, 04:35 PM
Elite Pro Rider

Does anybody have some porting templates for an XR (no offense to any other XR owner than Jr.), I want to make it faster. I want to race like Ricky Carmichael (who, by the way, I love watching him kick butt). I think I can, I think I can, er, I mean, I thought I could, I thought I could.

P.S. Jr. I've been testing new equipment (along with riding the Predator)all this last month....with the broken foot. I be a hockey player dontcha know, we love blood.

Ken

Old 08-26-2002, 04:39 PM
Pro Rider

i know your talking but all i hear is blah ba blah ba blah.

a real hockey player lives in canada.

Old 08-26-2002, 04:46 PM
Elite Pro Rider

You must be reading it, you got hockey player out of it. To match the level of maturity.......neeener, neeeener, neeeener, I'm typing this plugging my ears, ya, I type with my toes.

Honda folks, sorry to perpetuate this, but after trying to apologize, and getting a smarta$$ comment back, well.....
Ken

Jr. that word is Per-pet-tu-ate....but you don't read my posts.

Quick Reply: please read this!!!!!